MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread

+2
midangerous
MJ Mod
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread - Page 2 Empty The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread

Post by MJ Mod Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here I will be sharing MJ quotes for all to reflect upon and enjoy!

Here is one for today Smile

"I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to" -Michael Jackson
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread

Post by MJ Mod Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Day 26 (5/12/2013)

"Eons of time I've been gestating.To take a form been hesitating. From the unmanifest this cosmic conception. On this earth a fantastic reception. And then one fateful August morn, from your being I was born. With tender love you nurtured a seed to your own distress you paid no heed. Unmindful of any risk and danger you decided upon this lonely stranger" -Dancing the Dream
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Quote Of The Day Thread

Post by MJ Mod Fri May 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Day 27 (5/31/2013)

"Some friends are like shadows, you only see them when the sun shines," he said. "But my fans sustained me even in the dark days. I owe them everything." -Michael Jackson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm

We should so this more often-like everyday! I love MJ quotes and there are so many wonderful moments that Michael shared with us. This is a terrific way to remember him and keep him close to our hearts!

Here is one from me for today (join in MJFam!!!)

“I’m interested in making a path instead of following a trail, and that’s what I want to do in life – in everything I do.” – Michael Jackson

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2