MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

+5
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
ljmissmj
midangerous
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

news - The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  - Page 3 Empty The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I decided to start this OT thread for all the annoying news stories related to these people after I heard today about Beyonce lip syncing yesterday.at Obama's inauguration.

So to start this off here is the news on Beyonce faking Rolling Eyes her way through:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And since Gaga has MJ fans po'd of late-I thought a little truth on her was in order:

Seems Beiber isn't the only "star?" who loses his lunch on stage - here is Gaga vid and article with her doing a bit of the same which when she launched her beans all over the stage - what?? Her voice was still being heard by her fans at this show when they could see she was "in the act of proving she was sick" (so could not possible be REALLY singing)
So What's this? Gaga sells tickets to people for a live performance but is really a fake and lip syncs her way around when dancing at the same time proves to be too much? Wow!! Poor little monsters. Mama Gaga lies-go figure. Suspect No

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:28 am

Wow, quite a bit of signatures, people are very disappointed in this kid, and he needs a good shaking up!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

news - The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Goal reached 3 weeks before deadline on 2/22 on deport Beiber WH petition:

104,717 signed

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:48 pm

163,883 lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:49 pm

lol admin
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Nearly 200,000 now on the WH petition:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 pm

201,660 and keeps on growing!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:08 pm

205,953 climbing and climbing!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm

WH petition deport JB:

227,458 signed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 pm

That's nearly a quarter of a million! Great!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 pm

I wonder if he's got the message yet. LMAO  news - The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  - Page 3 2672380633 Thank the lord he's not from England  jocolor 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

I wonder that too MjjPureSoul, surley not selling any more records and so many people wanting him to go back to Canada would get the picture across. Has he been postig anything else of twitter/facebook?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:05 pm

LOL  Laughing  I don't know anything about FB/twitter IJCSLuMJ, I've never wanted to sign up or use them. They aren't my cup of tea really. I find this lovely little website and TV entertainment forums are enough for me  Wink 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Yeah I'm the same way.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabric_Princess Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

A lot of these current so-called 'pop stars' are not mentally and emotionally (and sometimes physically) well, in my opinion. They have too much financial success, too much fame and too much freedom at a young age. All this occurs BEFORE they are mature enough mentally and emotionally to handle the enormous pressure and temptation that must come their way on an almost daily basis. Extreme success will attract extreme enablers, scum-bags and all sorts of users who will NOT have the Artist's best interests in mind. I feel sorry for the Miley's and Justin's of the music industry. These people will not be remembered for their talent; they will be used and then spat out by the industry and public that made them. They'll be lucky if they live to age 30, in my opinion.

Fabric_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am

I COMPLETELY agree with you Fabric_Princess!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:26 pm

250,085 signatures
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  - Page 3 Empty Justin Bieber's angered by housekeeper's tales of drugs and wild life at his mansion

Post by Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Justin Bieber's angered by housekeeper's tales of drugs and wild life at his mansion

BY MARIANNE GARVEY, BRIAN NIEMIETZ AND LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Justin Bieber is so upset over the betrayal of his former housekeeper the pop star has allegedly instructed a high-powered attorney to look into lawsuit options.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(EWW)

World-class brat Justin Bieber is considering legal action against the former housekeeper who sold him out to a British newspaper in a tell-all interview, sources tell Confidenti@l.

Tatiana Voziouk is believed to have pocketed a five-figure sum from the Sunday People tabloid, where she made several bold and chilling claims, including that she thinks Bieber will end up dead like Michael Jackson unless he changes his hard-partying ways.

The “Baby” singer was so outraged at the betrayal of trust by Voziouk that he allegedly instructed high-powered attorney Howard Weitzman to examine options to sue.

The Beebs' ex-housekeeper Tatiana Voziouk, who sold him out to British papers in a tell-all interview, may be facing a massive lawsuit.

“This woman embellished a number of things in an effort to profiteer from Justin,” a source tells us. “She is in breach of her nondisclosure agreement and has sold confidential information so there is a case against her.”

Voziouk worked at Bieber’s Calabasas, Calif., mansion from August 2012 until August 2013 and says she saw marijuana delivered to the house by a legal drug company that handles supplies for medicinal purposes.

“The drugs and hangers-on are turning Justin into a zombie,” Vaziouk said in a Sunday People article published Jan. 26.

She also detailed how Bieber and pals would drink dangerous “sizzurp” cocktails containing pain-killer codeine-based cough syrup and soda.

According to Voziouk, Bieber has partied way too hard in his Calabasas, Calif. mansion.

Weitzman has represented showbiz names including O.J. Simpson, Sugar Ray Leonard and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and is now handling the estate of Michael Jackson.

We also hear Bieber’s entourage now includes people associated with Minister Louis Farrakhan and that his Nation of Islam’s supporters are trying to help the 19-year-old get his life back on track.

“Justin stayed at the Four Seasons downtown hotel while he was in Atlanta last week and was seen singing to a maid in the elevator,” said the source. “He also went to a local school and played hockey with a CNN executive’s son. Farrakhan’s disciples are showing Justin the light when others around him have led him on a path of destruction.”

Voziouk’s Beverly Hills attorney, Laurence Ring, told us “Tatiana is not fearful of any litigation because she was wrongfully terminated and she has claims against Justin Bieber including unpaid overtime and employment benefits,” which would become an issue if Bieber sues.

Bieber, meanwhile, is still dealing with his many troubles, including allegedly egg bombing a neighbor last month. Now, his own surveillance videos show he could have easily hatched the attack, according to police.

“I believe the video bolsters our case. It allows us to move forward with what we believed this was all along — a deliberate act directed against a known neighbor,” Lt. David Thompson of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told us.

A rep for Bieber declined to comment.

Personal note: So typical that this little punk would want MJ's lawyer to do this for him. If he didn't pay the housekeeper properly and did fire her wrongly then he better back the heck up and take this as a lesson learned. To not pay her EDD (unemployment insurance) taxes as her employer is a HUGE problem for him too. So he will open a massive can of worms trying to sue her. Good luck with that little boy!
One more thing-for her to say Beiber will be dead like MJ is BS!! Unless JB's doctor kills him that is a really uncalled insult to Michael. I am sick to death of anyone comparing this jerk in any way to MJ!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Omg..... you hit the nail on the head here Admin. Notice how he seems to venture to all the places Michael went to as well for instance the four seasons hotel. Michael used to stay there. He's such an arse! news - The 'Annoying So Called Pop Stars' News Thread  - Page 3 960443002  I also don't like the remark made about "he'll end up like Michael". Much agreed it's a BS thing to say.  Mad 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:06 pm

UGH! He'll end up like MJ my arse, if he really loves and respectes MJ then he would stop copying him. This sickens me to death!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3