MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial

3 posters

Go down

twitter - MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial Empty MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Please post all social media trends and convos related to this trial on this thread. DO NOT POST THE ACTUAL TWEETS-JUST THE THINGS BEING TWEETED-

FOR INSTANCE: On twitter fans are saying they etc...

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

twitter - MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial Empty Re: MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm

No matter what the outcome inside those walls, God knows all & it is in that truth that I place my trust. May God be with Michael Jackson
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

twitter - MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial Empty Re: MJ Fans on twitter on Opening Statement Day of Jackson v AEG trial

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 pm

I pray in the finished works that truth/justice triumph over deception in every area of this situation so your glory is seen
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Major Love Prayer on twitter had a prayer visual before trial started

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 pm

good going with this one casue boy - there's a flurry of comment... I keep seeing tweets about slides?
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down