MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROSECUTION RAILROAD

+2
midangerous
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty PROSECUTION RAILROAD

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:10 pm

This George Zimmerman trial has been a shameful display of political railroading. The state of Florida is doing the same thing to GZ with this TM case as Sneddon did to MJ - IMO.

I purposely had chosen not to post anything about the George Zimmerman trial. Last year so much was not known except for the outcry from some in the public screaming and protesting “Justice for Trayvon". However now that I have watched the entire trial and some important things have happened, I decided to post this thread.

It is without a shadow of a doubt to me and most that are weighing just the FACTS and the testimony and evidence that the state of Florida has NOT proven that GZ is guilty of murder 2 OR the lesser included charge of manslaughter. The aggravated assault charge was taken off the charging list and ALMOST replaced with a ‘last minute’ sneak it in charge of Murder 3 child abuse! WHAT!? The judge denied the motion and this left the other 2 charges.  The almost crazed state (prosecution) was outrageous doing that and have consistently been shady.  The defense made many motions stating the state was withholding key evidence which in answer to this, the judge denied those defense motions saying to them to “Play nice” – wth? huh???

Hidden Evidence: Today the I.T. (information technology) employee for the state was FIRED! Why? Because he was brought into court and testified the truth that the prosecution hid withheld important info! He didn’t say what exactly it was but said it was found on the cell phone but it was not anything the state was going to use so the judge ruled against defense objections to probe as to what that info was and why this was not turned over. 

Remember I just wrote, this IT guy was fired TODAY! The day after the jury has been handed the case and are deliberating. The state prosecutors fired him and included a damning note to the effect that he was being let go for doing that testimony. Guess what? The jury will not be told about this, meaning they will deliberate without knowing the FAIR facts!

Trayvon Martin’s cell phone contained pictures of him smoking weed and blowing huge puffs of smoke in the air and taking pictures of himself doing it. There was also texts in which TM was telling about several fights he was in and that he was trying to find a gun to buy.

The toxicologist report found THC (active ingredient in marijuana) in TM’s blood at autopsy. The state fought to keep that out of court and filed motions to stop it. The judge ruled against the defense again. Then the defense said to this contentious judge – who IMO rushed the defense all the time and was downright rude at times overstepping her jurisdiction too with inappropriate demands, that they will let that go and not demand the THC toxicologist report contained be introduced. They did this IMO to be respectful to TM’s family and not to add that info in which would be painful for them. IMO-big mistake.

I saw during the trial, that there was a lighter laying next to the skittles and Arizona drink can (TM had on him when this all happened) and thought to myself –OH OK the guy was about to watch the All Star game on TV, wanted to get a buzz before and went in the pouring rain at night to 7-11 to smoke pot, and to buy the candy and drink. He was stoned which is why he was acting strange and loitering around instead of going home. He was talking to that friend on his cell phone who he only knew 2 weeks from Miami (the last time he saw her was in 2nd grade). This girl was IMO inciting him. This 19 year old high school junior who said he TM told her that “there is someone looking at me.” She said “who” and he said “creepy *** cracker” so she said “he is probably a rapist.” Who says that? They go on talking as he left the loitering area and started walking and he said he saw that creepy cracker again. So she testified that she said to run and he said “No I’m right by my daddy’s house." So if that were true, how did he get so far from his daddy’s house and get in a fight? Again, GZ’s injuries didn’t make themselves. This was a terrible tragedy that should never have happened but it is clear that TM was beating the hell out of GZ and this is a self defense case PERIOD!

BTW: They (prosecutors) NEVER disclosed the text message info.

In the beginning the public uproar was racially charged. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton revved this up along with even OBAMA! The US Department of Justice got involved too! WTH?? There was a HUGE protest and political pressure because it was ELECTION season! This case was blown way out of proportion because of these things.

Now DO NOT get me wrong. My heart literally breaks for the Martin family. They lost a son, a brother, a cousin and many of his friends lost their friend. BUT the legal system is being manipulated to RAILROAD Zimmerman. They were not going to charge him because he didn’t lie, went to the cops without a lawyer 4 times! He was 100% forthcoming all while he had just been beaten badly by TM. His nose was broken and he had his head smacked on the concrete several times causing several cuts and bad swollen lumps all over his head! BUT these people screaming Justice for Trayvon NOW after this trial concluded and is at the verdict watch stage, meaning they have the trial evidence etc.. (all the testimony from over 50 people) which shows the state had no case are still screaming this same thing! The damage to GZ didn’t happen out of the clear blue. This is crazy thinking. If they had someone in their family beaten like that and self defended I can tell you NOW this would be a lot different!  

The State of Florida did other shady things. The judge was brought in to Sanford from Jacksonville. The judge knew NONE of the lawyers and never sat on a case before them. She was put in by the government to race this trial through to get GZ convicted fast. She (Debra Nelson) has been biased against the defense and ruled favorably for the state in her rulings all through this trial. That “Play nice” statement is PURE BS!!!! I hope she is brought up on judicial misconduct charges IF this case goes south for GZ! I also hope the prosecutors are charged with withholding key evidence to fool the jury with omissions and lies. The Florida bar association should disbar them for it!

If this jury convicts on Manslaughter charge it makes no sense. M2 or that charge should be found to be injustice as GZ was defending himself. This jury might think that not to go with M2 and choose Manslaughter is a compromise. Get this: The jury is not told what the mandatory sentencing guidelines are for these charges.

M2=25 years to life
Manslaughter’10 year minimum to 30 years
Guess who does the sentencing in Florida courts? The judges

Self defense is self defense-no charges should have been filed in the 1st place. This jury has had 1.5 years in the public arena to have heard all the public outcry from the communities that as it shows now just want to convict (public opinion judge jury executioners) without the facts of this case! Manslaughter IS NOT a compromise!

If GZ is convicted it is a MAJOR TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE!! What about throwing GZ in prison for the rest of his life? This jury cannot convict him on these charges and if they do it is because they don’t know the manslaughter sentencing mandatory guidelines. AND maybe afraid not to because of the public fury about this case.

The jury has been deliberating for 7.5 hours now. A surprise: The fact that they were told they could stay yesterday afternoon when they were handed the case to deliberate that they could stay late as they wanted. They left at 6pm! (Ater only 3.5 hours) They are sequestered so why leave so early? They have not been home for weeks. Many think they have a verdict but because of the outrage in the public that happened when other high profile cases juries came back fast with acquittals those juries were lambasted for it. These juries were threatened and feared for their safety. This could be the case BUT now today they have been back deliberating for another 4 hours. So are they waiting it out to prevent that accusation? Or are they fighting it out?

Since they are not back yet with a verdict, I think they will hang. If they hang then the state has the decision as to whether to retry the whole case all over again. They had no case this time, so maybe the jury will decide if they hang then the chances are the case will not be brought back for another trial. I disagree and that is a coward’s way out. They need to find him not guilty and be able to sleep at night knowing they followed the law-decided on the facts of the case and did what was right. To convict Zimmerman considering the facts of this case is also a coward’s way out! To convict him and send him to prison for the rest of his life should haunt them for the rest of THEIR lives!

The jury is out to lunch right now. Let’s hope they are not out to lunch completely and decide to convict with a guilty verdict!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty Re: PROSECUTION RAILROAD

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:10 pm

NEWS!!

The jury has this question for the court after 12.5 hours deliberating:

They asked for a clarification of the "manslaughter" charge on the jury instructions.

IMO - This is probably because they NEVER had anything testified to or made a point about this charge during the trial. The prosecution asked for this lesser charge at the end of the trial. I also think that this means they moved past the murder 2 charge. The manslaughter charge is close to the M2 charge and self defense is a defense for this charge as well.

Manslaughter says this element must be met: That GZ 'intentionally' killed TM. Again the prosecution did not prove this - so this should result in a not guilty verdict. They need to understand that M2 is not far from manslaughter - the only difference is the lesser charge eliminates the hate, ill will and spite element. Manslaughter still includes the element that must be met that GZ did this on purpose - intentionally which is not the same as self defense.

The judge held a sidebar then sent the court into recess for 1/2 hour. The lawyers on both sides are now rallying to answer this. There will be arguments presented to the judge to best answer this for the jury.

This is big-if the defense can get proper language into the additional jury instruction that clearly explains this fact about manslaughter then hopefully the jury can see what it is and decide to either come back not guilty or hang if all 6 jurors cannot agree unanimously.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:43 pm

The problem though is this: The judge can choose to just reply with the answer that the jurors have the information in the jury instructions and not give more info. I don't think she will though because she would be stripped from the bench-it is way too important.

The lawyers will argue their answers to this question they want to be given to the jurors in front of the judge in open court without the jurors present. The jurors are instructed to continue deliberating while waiting for the answer in the side room where they are working.  This will be crucial and is about to happen now!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Jury just asked the question about manslaughter. They've been deliberating for quite a while 14 hours!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:40 pm

I watched a lot of the trial too. I did not know much of what you know about here admin. Thank you for this post. This is a case that is being watched by this whole country and on the news they say the world.

I agree too about your opinion that the state has not met the burden to prove this case - I feel so bad for both sides. It is so sad Trayvon is gone. I am afraid that he was also an equal part in this. If he wasn't beating up GZ this would not have happened at all. GZ already had the police coming and it makes so sense that he attacked TM first. Who would do that? I believe GZ was defending himself and the law allows that. This verdict will need to address that and I have to say it will be not guilty. If they don't all agree, then they will hang.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 pm

The jury has not sent another more specific question back to the court yet. What is taking them so long? I wonder. One of the jurors is married to a lawyer, she should know something about how to formulate a proper question as most wives are involved with their husbands day in and day out and in her case the legalese and she would gain knowledge about cases and law.

The jury does have the law on what justifiable killing (self defense) is and what elements must be met - one being that it is justified if the person being beaten (GZ) believed he was facing possible death or serious bodily harm. They saw the pictures of the beating TM gave GZ. Nobody believes that it was TM yelling for help-who would be yelling? The person getting mounted and straddled and punched out and his head being smashed on the sidewalk is who. Nobody in that whole townhouse complex that heard him screaming came out to help either. That made it worse for GZ. Nobody helped! The one guy SAW the fight happening and said to GZ - when GZ yelled Help ME - NO I am calling 9-1-1, it is testified to and on the court record. That guy could have run out and pulled TM off GZ and none of this would have happened. In fact, the cops would have arrived by then (soon thereafter) and who do you think would have been in trouble? The beaten man? Or the guy (not child at nearly 6 feet tall) who was kicking his butt? Really!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:12 pm

OK I have had it!! That GD Nancy Grace and her inciteful BS needs to STOP! That effing B keeps saying that TM was GUNNED DOWN by a cop wanna be and she is stirring up more crap at this volatile time! She makes it out like he stalked with gun drawn and intentionally shot and killed him (as if he wasn't attacked at all). She keeps saying 'this poor child' and the 'little boy' when she refers to TM. She talks so despicably and is almost ALWAYS wrong with everything she claims is fact! If GZ is acquitted - if I were him I would sue the literal pants off her for this tripe! He will be in danger enough with a not guilty verdict from all the people who refuse to accept the facts of this case.  With her skanky mouth flapping she is making it all worse! What a HAG!

If there are riots and violence if the verdict comes down as an acquittal - she should be sued for adding to the furor and for complicity in inciting it!

Last night she was so far off the wall that a lawyer she had on her show said she was as subtle as a flying brick! He was reacting to how she was so crazy with what she said and she didn't like him talking sense when answering questions she asked him! He wasn't towing her stupid line and she was as usual beyond rude and snarky. She got pissed and cut off his mic! She's a flea on the *** of this country and needs to be thrown off the air!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:34 pm

The jury had their dinner in the deliberation room and informed the court that they are going to stay and keep working. Let's get this done jury! Stay with it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 pm

And George Zimmerman is found NOT GUILTY! I believed this jury was smart enough to make the right decision, I was so sick to my stomach up until the verdict was read so scared for this man. I am SO relieved for him!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty VERDICT NOT GUILTY!!!

Post by Admin Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 pm

VERDICT NOT GUILTY!!!

GOD BLESS THIS JURY FOR ONLY DELIBERATING THE FACTS, THE TESTIMONY AND THE EXHIBITS AND NOT BUCKLING TO POLITICAL PRESSURE!!!

The point is the law was upheld, self defense when being brutally beaten is legal. Nobody wins here. A young man is gone and that is so very sad.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Wow!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:38 pm

I figured I would say my piece on this too since I haven't thus far. To me, it doesn't matter what happened before or after the physical confrontation. Whoever started the physical altercation (which I believe was Trayvon) I think should be held responsible for the aftermath. To all those who thought GZ was guilty, put yourself in both Zimmerman's and Trayvon's shoes.

#1- If you were Trayvon, you were within a 1 minute walking distance from your house, and you think you have someone following you. Do you stay and wait for the guy or do you run home?

#2- If you were Zimmerman, you were beaten to the ground, keeping in mind the guy beating you down is taller and stronger than you, you can't tell what age/race/even gender they are possibly, and your head is being bashed into the concrete, and you're getting your face punched in and nose broken. No neighbors are attempting to help you and you don't know when the police are coming, by the time they get there you could be knocked unconscious and/or bleed out. You notice you have your gun that you legally have a permit to carry. What do you do? Let the guy keep beating you up even though you think your life is in obvious danger, or do you take the measures you deem necessary to possibly save your own life?

Did Trayvon deserve what came to him? No, no child, teen, adult, whoever deserves to die. But there were measures that could have been taken by Trayvon to avoid the whole conflict. One would be, just go home! All he had to do was keep walking home. My heart breaks for his family, as it's never easy to lose a family member, let alone a child. It's very upsetting to think that this whole thing was easy to avoid, but sending an innocent man to jail will not solve anything. IMO, I would rather two or three guilty guys be found not guilty than to find one innocent man guilty, that has always been how I stand on this issue.

When I first heard about this case, about a year ago, I thought GZ was guilty like most other people at the time. After reading up more and more about it at the beginning of this trial I thought, maybe manslaughter, not M2, about a week into the trial, I believed he was completely innocent. People need to understand, whether GZ was found guilty or not, his life will forever be changed for the worst because of this. Not only does he have to live with knowing that he ended the life of a 17 year old, which if I were in his position it would be unbearable to me even if the guy I killed had a gun to MY head, but now all the people on the race (sorry, but true) bandwagon are going to be after him for the rest of his life. He may not ever feel safe again, and that in and of itself is very sad.

People need to realize, this is not about race, if TM had been white, or GZ had been black, I'm almost 100% certain that we'd have never heard of this case. I mean for God's sake, it was pitch black dark outside that night, and it was raining! How could GZ know the kid was black? If Obama hadn't gotten himself wrapped up in his "Oh if I had a son he'd be exactly like Trayvon!" and that Georgia congresswoman (can't remember the name) who ran her mouth saying TM was hunted down like a rabid dog and said this thing was racially motivated, paired with all the riots in FL, GZ wouldn't have ever been tried! Just my opinion.

RIP Trayvon Martin.

Last edited by WeAreTheWorld. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Very good point WATW, I have to admit when the story first came out, I believed GZ was guilty, but during the trial, I started to have a feeling that TM might have been partly responsible. I agree with WATW, the best thing for him was just to continue walking home and avoid any confrontations. I hope TM's family can find peace and most importantly forgiveness. RIP Trayvon Martin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:25 am

That was so very eloquently written Katie. I am so proud of you for your grace and kind heart.

As I watched the whole trial I became so disgusted with the prosecution for bringing this case in the 1st place. IMO it is also bad for Trayvon that it was brought. The case was fake, trumped up and Zimmerman was trashed like a dirty scumbag and found guilty in the public for all this time enduring death threats and had to live in hiding with security. That to me is completely disrespectful to TM and his memory as there was no real case.

To bring the case and not have a chance to win it is my point. His parents went through this last nearly 2 years being led to believe the fake "facts" as the political machine and the race card was played and USED to railroad this man. That is a terrible thing for his parents to be used this way to further others' agendas as well. To have that occur after losing their precious son to this terrible tragedy - then to be led along this primrose path building up their hopes that this trial was REALLY the right thing to do and to be led to believe that GZ was really not defending himself - which he was, is more tragedy. My heart seriously breaks for his family. May God comfort them and keep all of his family strong. May they find peace and I pray there will be peace everywhere after this not guilty verdict. To react in a violent manner is another tragedy in TM's name.

God Bless and Keep Trayvon Martin. May you fly high in Heaven with the Angels.

RIP Trayvon ~

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 am

@midangerous: Very beautifully said hon-we all feel terrible that this happened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty NAACP press release put out tonight after the verdict:

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am

NAACP press release put out tonight after the verdict:

Statement in the Acquittal of George Zimmerman in the Killing of Trayvon Martin

July 13, 2013 (Orlando)

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People released the following statement on the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon Martin:

NAACP Chairman Roslyn M. Brock:
“Today, justice failed Trayvon Martin and his family,” said Roslyn M. Brock, Chairman of the NAACP. “We call immediately for the Justice Department to conduct an investigation into the civil rights violations committed against Trayvon Martin. This case has re-energized the movement to end racial profiling in the United States.”

NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous:
“We are outraged and heartbroken over today’s verdict,” said Benjamin Todd Jealous, President and CEO of the NAACP. “We stand with Trayvon’s family and we are called to act. We will pursue civil rights charges with the Department of Justice, we will continue to fight for the removal of Stand Your Ground laws in every state, and we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed.”

NAACP Florida State Conference President Adora Obi Nweze:
“We lost a young man due to senseless violence, but justice did not prevail,” said Adora Obi Nweze, President of the Florida NAACP State Conference. “Last year we pushed for the arrest of George Zimmerman and a thorough investigation and trial. Today, we are still called to act. No one should be allowed to use this law to commit a senseless crime again.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty News from several sources about the acquittal

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 am

The jury's acquittal of George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin sparked waves of disappointment, from some of the nation's best-known civil rights leaders to the streets outside a Sanford, Fla., courthouse.

A clearly shaken NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous said, "This is a heartbreaking moment. This will confirm for many that the only problem with the New South is it occupies the same time and space as the old South."

NOT GUILTY: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'SYSTEM HAS FAILED': [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He referenced another killing of a black youth that many have compared to the Trayvon Martin slaying, the 1955 killing of 14-year-old Emmett Till, who was killed in Mississippi for allegedly flirting with a white woman. "Trayvon Martin's case has focused a generation the same way that the Emmett Till case focused a generation 60 years ago. I had hoped that this time we would get a verdict that fit the gravity of the case."
The Rev. Al Sharpton, who led thousands of protesters in Sanford seeking a prosecution of Trayvon's killer, called the verdict "a sad day in the country" and "a slap in the face to those that believe in justice in this country."

"I think this is an atrocity," Sharpton said. "It is probably one of the worst situations that I have seen."
Jesse Jackson called the verdict "Old South justice."

"I'm disappointed and I'm saddened for the family," Jackson said.
While the jury's verdict was a crushing blow for many, there were no reports of serious unrest by early Sunday morning. Authorities in Martin's hometown of Miami and in Miami Gardens, where his father lives, said the streets were quiet.
In Chicago, about 40 people chanted "Justice for Trayvon!" as they marched through the streets Saturday evening, according to The Chicago Tribune.
In Sanford, Tristan Bailey, 15, who was outside the Seminole County courthouse, was stunned after hearing the verdict. "I don't know what to say," said the teen, who identifies with Trayvon Martin. "He was just a teen, trying to live his dreams."
Shannon Mickey, 41, was also disappointed. "We were all nervous when we knew the verdict was coming down," Mickey said. "It was a sense of shock. And unbelievable sadness."

In Detroit, the Rev. Charles Williams II, president of the National Action Network of Michigan and pastor of Detroit's Historic King Solomon Baptist Church, said he planned a special prayer service at the church to pray for the Martin family.

"In the South, it's still hard for an African American to get justice," Williams said. "Mr. Zimmerman deserved at least manslaughter and the jury wouldn't even do that. There is not faith in the jurors or in the diversity of the process."

Williams said that National Action Network will examine legal options. "We're going to continue our calls for justice for Trayvon Martin," he said.

In Fort Myers, Fla., people voiced feelings of anger, dismay and concern about keeping the peace immediately following the verdict.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/14/zimmerman-not-guilty-national-reaction/2515143/

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is possible to support Trayvon Martin's memory and also recognize the verdict was just.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:12 pm

I am watching the coverage of the reaction nationwide regarding the verdict. It is hard to believe that most yelling racism and "No Justice No Peace" actually watched the trial so they actually know the facts. People reacting to this verdict when they did NOT watch this trial are reacting from emotion, and not the truth.

I saw many tweets from people all over the country - some from celebs (OK) and most are either uninformed about the facts, throwing the rule of law under the bus and not considering a VERY important factor or aspect of this. One of the repeating sentiments is: What am I supposed to tell my kids regarding this terrible injustice? Or how do I explain this to my kids?

Well let's think back to when we were really young-back far for me as I am no babe in the woods and haven't been for a long time. I have a wealth of life experience to draw on BUT this has nothing to do with that for this answer. This is common sense and I was told this (the following) as a small child over 50 years ago. I was told by my parents when I was 4-5 years old (and from the school I attended).

This is what I was told, what I told my children and I know my parents told me they were told the same:

You tell your little children this:
1- DO NOT talk to strangers
2-If a stranger tries to get close to you (ie. offer candy, a puppy or a toy) RUN AWAY and SCREAM for help
3-GO to the closest safe place, home or a neighbor/friends house and bang on the door and yell HELP ME!
4-Same goes for a kid when being followed by a stranger.

When the child is older and can accept this info:
1-NEVER approach a stranger if being followed - RUN like the wind and GET AWAY!
2-NEVER start a fight or verbal altercation with anyone! Even if they are following or taunting. GET AWAY from it
3-DO NOT GET INTO FIGHTS! You never know what the stranger (or adversay even if known) has on them.
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CARRY GUNS! GUNS KILL PEOPLE! RUN RUN RUN!!!

This is what I was taught, I taught my kids, they are teaching their kids, my parents were taught, and theirs as well. That is around 100 years of advice of what to do. It worked then (I know believe me-I was approached when little and I did what I was taught) and so were my kids and they did what I taught them.

So that is the answer, teach your children not to do what happened here in the TM case. If anyone decides to jump a stranger and start to beat the hell out them, the chance is just this-you can get shot with a gun because strangers often carry them.

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 pm

I can only say that the world needs more love. L.O.V.E. That is the answer to the world's problems.
There's people hating each other everywhere. I live in Argentina, and it is just the same here.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:50 pm

If anyone did not see this trial, then how do they know anything about the facts? If you have formed an opinion without knowing the FACTS, educate yourselves before running around condemning either side in this case. The racist bantor coming out is so offensive, and I am not just talking about the 'whites BS' here! There is way too much coming from all communities!

This day after the verdict is more and more ridiculous how the threats against GZ are mounting (and against the defense team). The prosecutors press conference was SICKENING! There are people online and in communities inciting violence and saying things that are felonious.

Even in the church service in Sanford this morning the preachers were screaming racial oppression and injustice has happened blaming everybody except the person who had been in a LOT of trouble already for fights. TM was suspended from school which is why he was at his dad's house in Sanford. He was possibly mistaking GZ for a guy hunting for him that might have just been released from jail! (That is from the mouth in court of that mess Rachel Jeantel). Why the defense attorney didn't jump on that is-- huh? But she was so damn hard to get anything understandable out of her with her mumbling disrespectful flipping him off behavior, he probably didn't catch her saying that! I watched her testimony live on HLN and a few times after and never caught it until seeing it again yesterday, I was shocked and pissed when I heard her say that. She was being asked why she didn't really think anything about when the call between her and TM was dropped. She was asked if it was because she figured it was "just a fight" and she said YES. Then West asked if it was not true, that she KNEW he was in a fight and she said wait what? Then she said I didn't know if he was out of jail! WTH!!  If he was scared of getting clocked by an enemy that was in jail and getting out what is to say that he didn't assume this was that guy from jail that night?

Who profiled who?  

He has pix on text messages of waving a gun around, puffing a joint  and it still keeps coming. That is the evidence that was HIDDEN by the prosecutors from the defense - so the IT guy called the "whistle blower" got the 'hidden' evidence and told the defense all about it. He was FIRED for doing the legal and right thing YESTERDAY before the verdict by those prosecutors! Too late though for getting it into the trial. SO-that is a malicious prosecution civil lawsuit - Zimmerman can SUE the prosecutors now for just exactly that and HE SHOULD!!

Think if it were you that these bastards were trying to convict when it is obvious it was self defense all for the political BS and lies that they came up to FRAME GZ! Listen to GZ screams and know how he was ignored by those coward neighbors. Look at the beating of his face and head! The FBI and the feds at the freaking Justice Dept. already looked this case over and said NO CIVIL RIGHTS CASE IS THERE! So good freaking luck NAACP with that civil rights BS. The SPD knew there was no probable cause to arrest or charge GZ but the civil rights muckety mucks started screeching RACISTS. A lot of good they are doing right? Way to go-setting back race relations AGAIN!

Put the other person's shoes on and walk THEIR mile before judging and get freaking informed already about what REALLY occurred!

Here is most of the Zimmerman trial:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm

I swear, God forbid anyone ever tries to attack me I hope for my sake they're white. I feel just as sorry for Zimmerman now as I do the Martin family. I cannot even believe all the people still pulling the race card just because they're mad about GZ not being convicted of a crime he did not commit. As I said before, I know the Martin family is hurting immensely right now, but sending an innocent man to jail is not only wrong and won't ease their pain, but may actually make it worse when they realize how the events of that night truly played out, how their son beat up on this man GZ, and it is sad but Zimmerman had a gun, felt his life was in jeopardy, and unfortunately made the decision that he had every right to do to shoot TM. Like you said Admin, this whole thing is setting back race relations even more.

The NAACP has no reason at all to get involved in this, and I am shocked at all the people running to sign their petitions like blind little sheep to bring on a civil rights case against GZ when they never followed this trial to begin with and have no clue what they're talking about! It's like everyone screamed and rioted they wanted Zimmerman to go on trial when he wasn't going to even be tried in the first place, they got their trial, he was found not guilty, and now you want to riot and scream some more about a civil rights suit being brought upon this man? Has he not already gone through enough? He already has been put on trial, being presumed by most as guilty, not innocent, has been tried and found not guilty, and yet is one of the most hated people in America! Now just when he thinks he's the least bit safe, he has a civil suit and possibly a civil rights suit coming at him full force!

I love my second amendment right. If used correctly it can save you and/or a loved ones life. My grandfather has always been adamant about gun rights also, and from a very young age taught me how to and how not to use these things that can either cause tragedy and pain, or when used correctly as a great form of protection when there is no other option. He's always had guns in his house and has a concealed weapons permit just like GZ did and has a small handgun on him almost all the time just for protection. His son, my uncle is the same way, and he taught him and my mom the same thing he's taught me, but unfortunately my mother whom I live with has decided not to use this form of protection. Anyhoo, when I grow up and get my own house, I will have guns in it legally, and hopefully by that time the government won't have gone so far bad as to not allow it, and if the time ever comes where there's no other option and my life, or more importantly my children's lives are at stake and I have to, I will use it and it is my God-given right to do so. GZ may not have been in his house, but used this same principle and is being condemned for it, which is so beyond wrong, maybe Zimmerman should file a civil suit against THEM since his constitutional rights are being threatened.

This whole thing is so messed up, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the races were reversed we would not be here talking about this case now as it never would have even happened. Race, politics, and law do not mix, which is what the majority of our country unfortunately does not understand. I fear for GZ's safety, how he'll always have to look behind his shoulder now and fear for his life. And to all the people wanting to repeal the stand your ground law, what happens when this thing happens again? After it's repealed, what happens when a black man shoots a white man out of self-defense, what happens then? Do we all scream injustice because he had a right to defend himself but yet the people saying this were the ones wanting to get rid of the self-defense laws in the first place. Just some food for thought here.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm

FYI: Rachel Jeantel is going to be on Piers Morgan tonight at 9 eastern 6 pacific. This ought to be good.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Interesting considering she wanted nothing to do with this case. She lied to Trayvon's parents, never told the cops her story until after meeting with Crump. She didn't go to the funeral to pay her respects, and was pissed off that Trayvon's mother wouldn't just read her letter and instead wanted to meet her and ask her questions.

The girl went freaking shoe shopping the day after TM died. smh

RIP Trayvon ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:11 pm

i agree Admin that's sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm

I have to say something, I know Rev. Al Sharpton was a friend of MJ, but he's full of it here!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Dershowitz: Zimmerman prosecutor should be disbarred

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Right, it is. She submitted an affidavit that was, if not perjurious, completely misleading. She violated all kinds of rules of the profession, and her conduct bordered on criminal conduct. She, by the way, has a horrible reputation in Florida. She’s known for overcharging, she’s known for being highly political. And in this case, of course she overcharged. Halfway through the trial she realized she wasn’t going to get a second degree murder verdict, so she asked for a compromised verdict, for manslaughter. And then, she went even further and said that she was going to charge him with child abuse and felony murder. That was such a stretch that it goes beyond anything professionally responsible. She was among the most irresponsible prosecutors I’ve seen in 50 years of litigating cases, and believe me, I’ve seen good prosecutors, bad prosecutors, but rarely have I seen one as bad as this prosecutor, [Angela] Corey.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 pm

i haven't been following much of it but i occasionally see what happening, but what did Zimmerman do exactly? i have yet to find that out. thank you!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

news - PROSECUTION RAILROAD Empty GZ Prosecutors on HLN tonight (7/15) at 10 p.m. ET

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Prosecutor to HLN: Zimmerman is a 'murderer' By Graham Winch

July 15, 2013

•HLN's Vinnie Politan sat down with prosecutors in the George Zimmerman trial Monday
•Zimmerman was found not guilty of second-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin
•Watch the interview in a special edition of HLN After Dark tonight at 10 p.m. ET

Monday night at 10 p.m ET on a special edition of HLN After Dark, Vinnie Politan is one-on-one with the Zimmerman prosecution team to try to find out what happened. HLN has been all over this case, and nothing is off-limits in this primetime interview.

How would Florida State Attorney Angela Corey describe George Zimmerman in one word?

"Murderer."

That's what an emotional Corey told HLN's Vinnie Politan when he sat down with her and prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda in Jacksonville Monday to discuss the obstacles they faced prosecuting the former neighborhood watch captain.

“We were left with inconsistent witnesses in terms of what actually happened and [Zimmerman's] story, and what were trying to prove is that his story was false,” said de la Rionda.

The lack of reliable eyewitness reports and lack of physical evidence made it impossible for the prosecutors to tell the jurors exactly what happened during the fight between Zimmerman and Martin.

“Our belief as to what happened: He chased down Trayvon Martin, he wanted to make sure Travyon Martin did not get away,” said de la Rionda. “Now at what point he pulled out the gun? We could speculate as to what happened. My theory is that he pulled it out early. He was going to make sure he didn’t get away. He wanted to be a cop.”

“We never said Trayvon didn’t do something to George Zimmerman. What we said is you can’t take a concealed weapon and encourage or incite a fistfight -- which is what he did by stalking a teenager who didn’t know who he was -- and then whip your gun out and shoot,” said Corey.

Politan’s interview with the Zimmerman prosecutors touches on a wide variety of issues, including whether there will be federal charges brought against Zimmerman, why Martin’s parents were not in the courtroom for the verdict, and the firing former IT director Ben Kruidbos. The interview will air Monday night at 10 p.m. ET on a special edition of HLN After Dark.

Saturday night, Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges related to Martin’s death, giving some closure to a case that began on February 26, 2012, when Zimmerman called 911 to report "a suspicious” person in his neighborhood, the Retreat at Twin Lakes. He was instructed by a dispatcher not to get out of his vehicle or approach the person, but did anyway. Moments later, neighbors reported hearing gunfire. Zimmerman, who was bleeding from the nose and back of the head, told police that he and Martin fought and that he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense.

Protests were held around the country when it appeared that Zimmerman wasn’t going to be arrested for Martin’s death. On April 11, 2012, Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder for fatally shooting the unarmed teen.

Personal note: See the post I made just above this one-
this Angela C SHOULD be DISBARRED! UNETHICAL-SHAMEFUL (she's a FLA STATE RAILROADING PROSECUTOR!!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Read the thread
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down