MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad'

3 posters

Go down

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' Empty MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad'

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Did you know that MJ’s Wembley Stadium shows during the BAD Tour were attended by a record-breaking 504,000 people?! The Guinness Book of World Records officially recognized MJ’s attendance achievement (the first of three for the BAD World Tour) on September 8, 1988.

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 1594344529

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 2518270702
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' Empty 14 shows in Japan (they had to add 5 to the original 9)

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Nine shows in Japan during the BAD World Tour sold out within a few hours. Due to extremely high demand, five more shows were added! During these 14 dates in Japan, MJ performed in front of a record-breaking 450,000 fans!

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 175525469
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' Empty Re: MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad'

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Did you know that in the first 5 days of release, BAD sold 500,000 copies in the UK? A first for any artist!

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 246948820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' Empty Re: MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad'

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 pm

In 1988, MJ appeared on the cover of more than 100 magazines! Here he is looking BAD on the cover of Blues & Soul!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' Empty US 7” single sleeve for “BAD” picture

Post by Admin Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Check out this original US 7” single sleeve for “BAD”!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:16 pm

I like this, I wish I still had my 'Bad' t-shirt from the show, my (bratty) little sister took it and LOST it! She still pays for that! records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 2630359335 Anyway I am so excited to get the order for the Deluxe Bad 25 package supposedly shipping 9/18 (10 days and counting!) woohooo

records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 3249745280 (Bad 25 shipment winging its way to me lol) records - MJ's Bad Shows attendance records & other trivia related to 'Bad' 407633263
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:18 pm

LOL capricious!!! these are cool facts admin! thanks for taking the time to do this! Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down