MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes

3 posters

Go down

hearing - Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes Empty Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes

Post by Admin Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

OK - I am watching 'The View" which is not a habit usually - and I hear again about the Miraj attack on Carey (which annoyed me so much so at this time I had just finished posting the ABC article in General Conversations) and I went to get a cup of coffee in the kitchen and when I walked back in the room-on TV they announced the 'Dancing with the Stars' dancers which appeared on the show. Suddenly they get up to do a dance number and Michael's "PYT" was the song. I fell apart and bawled for 10 minutes. I am still so raw in my emotions sometimes - especially when it is something that happens that is totally unexpected like this dance number this morning.

I am so proud and love so much that MJ is so relevant and his amazing music is what is the chosen music for so many events and shows even after his passing over 3 years ago but it hurts so much when it occurs - like I said -out of the blue like this.

BTW-Nothing was said on the show about MJ being the music they danced to-wth is that?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hearing - Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes Empty Re: Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Yeah, I know what u mean. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

hearing - Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes Empty Re: Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

I can totally relate to this feeling (((hugs)))

hearing - Hearing Michael singing on different TV shows rips my heart open sometimes 3948275921
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down