MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Nobody's Business' lyric lifted from MJ’s “Ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby” by Rihanna & Chris Brown

Go down

'Nobody's Business' lyric lifted from MJ’s “Ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby” by Rihanna & Chris Brown  Empty 'Nobody's Business' lyric lifted from MJ’s “Ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby” by Rihanna & Chris Brown

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:31 pm

'Nobody's Business' lyric lifted from MJ’s “Ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby” by Rihanna & Chris Brown

Monday, February 11, 2013

Excerpt (to see entire article – click source link)

In the months before their reunion was officially confirmed, the troubled pair dropped hints -- dripping with attitude -- that they had rekindled their romance: with photos and thinly veiled references shared on Twitter and Instagram, or more directly, a November 2012 collaboration on the single “Nobody’s Business,” which includes clear references to their relationship and the public’s obsession with it. The song lyrics lift a line from Michael Jackson's “The Way You Make Me Feel” – “ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby” – but some concerned fans and media outlets worried the single was instead an homage to “Ain't Nobody's Business,” a classic blues song written in the 1920s and famously recorded by Bessie Smith, Billie Holiday and Dinah Washington, among others. In some versions, including Washington's, there are clear and unapologetic references to accepting domestic violence from a lover.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
typical rip off by 2 wannabe's IMO

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down