MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

+4
Capricious Anomaly
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 Empty Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am often asked many questions about Michael Jackson but I am not the only person here who has a wealth of knowledge - many of us do. So I thought it would be cool to have a Q & A thread. If there is a question anyone has about MJ, ask away!

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 744548625
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

My understanding is that Michael began wearing wigs because of the damage done to his scalp after the Pepsi commercial accident.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

Post by jw224 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Ah, yes, I don't know why I forgot to mention that :/

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 pm

i think i read somewhere that he wore them because it was just easier idk if that right but i've stuck with that!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Does anyone know if Michael had some Native American in him? In the Black or White music video, he seems to dance quite well with the Indians. Smile I've heard that he had some Cherokee on his father's side of the family. Does Anyone know?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:34 pm

i think ur right he did have some Cherokee other than that idk. he did dance with them quite well!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Yeah he did!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 am

I believe that both of MJ's parents had N.A. blood. (Choctaw and Blackfoot) I think KJ had Blackfoot genealogy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:03 pm

I know that Katherine is part Chinese. Her grandmother was Chinese. When you look closely at her eyes and then at Michael's you'll see they are very slightly oriental. Just very slightly. Michael has eyes like his Mummy, bless him. Beautiful.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:31 pm

really Admin?!?! that so cool!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:23 pm

A heartbreaking story just published reporting that supposedly Katherine Jackson has said that the MJ3 went to view Michael at the morgue nearly a dozen times after he passed. I cannot understand why this would be allowed by the M.E.'s in the first place, and more importantly that the kids would be taken to do this at all. It was in a UK article so it is probably something KJ said that was taken out of context or just plain made up. I don't know about this one tbh.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

aww. my gosh thats horrible i sure hope its not true Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm

After listening to the interview that Katherine gave-it was definitely on the day that MJ passed that the kids went back in the room on the hospital where Michael was and not that the MJ3 actually traveled back and forth from home nearly a dozen times to see their daddy. It is still unfathomably sad.

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 3947476145 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 pm

i remember reading about that in a book i own admin. i also remember Paris giving michael a necklace for him to wear Sad thats incredably sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Yeah it was a necklace of half a heart, she wore the other half. Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:15 pm

thats what i thought Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:53 pm

does anyone know what Michael's favorite color was? i heard it was red and black is this correct? i'm getting braces and i want them to be Michael favorite colors
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Yep that's what everyone says- I got braces about 4 years ago and mine were red and black also- but you change every 2-3 months or so so if you aren't sure you can always alternate lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm

ok Smile thank you! cool, i thought you got to change them out, great to know thanks WATW Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

sure Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:43 pm

I have 2: could Michael read music? I read it in JRT's book but I'm still not sure. Then did Michael like Whitney Houston's music? I do know they where friends
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Well, I can answer the first question for you, Michael couldn't read music.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:30 pm

I've got one question, could Michael play guitar?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:34 pm

YES! He played both acoustic and electric and he played piano! Here he is at 19 years of age playing acoustic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Oh wow!!!! How did he play piano without being able to read music? TY Admin and Midangerous! Did he play by ear? I can do that
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:44 am

Wow that's so cool That he was able to play guitar! I was about 19 when I first started picking up the guitar. I play by ear sometimes, but at other times I need Youtube tutorials for some songs I want to play. I had gotten a guitar chord guide for Christmas this year so I can do chords better.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:35 am

Yes it's amazing how talented Michael was in many different areas of the arts; of course his singing and dancing, writing, playing instruments, and even drawing! Definitely one of the most dexterous human beings to ever walk this Earth.

I for one am not very skilled in the musical realm like some here. I can play a little keyboard by ear and tried to compose a few pieces, but I cannot read or write music to save my life lol. I'm pretty good at drums though, I just wish I didn't have to get rid of my set a couple years ago, just because we have downstairs neighbors now Rolling Eyes  they can learn to deal lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:56 am

Lol. WATW. You are very right about Michael! And I couldn't draw half as good as him to save my life lol same with reading music ive tried soooo many times to try and learn but each time failed miserably lol. If I play anything on keyboard I have my ear buds in pounding out chords to say Man In The Mirror, now thats fun. Sorry to hear about ur drums tho. Maybe you can pick it up later?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:22 am

I have one: why was Michael called Applehead? I have always wondered
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:01 pm

When I first heard it was one of his nicknames I thought it was a bit insulting until I found out why. Apparantly it's because of his cute dimpled chin and his outstanding facial features.  When you study his attractive face shape it is like an apple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apples are beautifully shaped.  He was lucky to have it because not many men have that feature. Usually they are either egg shaped or very boxy (square). When I saw Michael live in concert he looked absolutely amazing. His face was small and as doll-like as a woman's. Just amazing  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 2583843358 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 744714710 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 2 2392964772

Last edited by MjjPureSoul on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Me too, my gosh thank you so much!! When did you go see him in concert?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next