MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Holidays

4 posters

Go down

My Holidays Empty My Holidays

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 am

Hi, Everybody! I have just come back from my holiday and I thought I could share it with you.

I love boats, so I decided to go on a cruise for 5 days along the River Plate. It was great. We had musicians on board playing live, we could dance, eat very nice things, meet people and have fun. We even had a Michael impersonator on the shows!!! Can you believe it? That was the only extra thing that I needed to complete a great holiday!!!

When we returned to Buenos Aires, the sunset was adorable and as we were close to the city, all the buildings could be seen illuminated at night... What a magnificent view.

Well, of course I did some shopping, the usual things, perfumes, clothes, you know, typical Girls things... Wink We visited, Colonia, an old colonial city built by the Portuguese who came to South America, Montevideo, the Capital city of Uruguay, Punta del Este, with gorgeous beaches, but anyway I can't sunbathe because it is bad for my skin Rolling Eyes

I had a great time and I am looking forward to my next holidays. Next year it will be a very special place because I am going to California Smile Smile Smile . Soooooo looking forward to it. I have never been to the USA and it is my dream. My Holidays 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

My Holidays Empty Re: My Holidays

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 pm

OMG UR GOING TO CALIFORNIA TAKE ME WITH U!!!!!!!!!!! lol well i hope u enjoy the U.S!!!! glad u had fun!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm glad u had a great time May. Enjoy your trip to California, I'd like to go there sometime.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Thank you Girls!!! My Holidays 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh May, It is so great to see you back! It sounds like you had a terrific time on your trip. You will have to let me know when you are planning your CA trip. SF is something special you know!

My Holidays 3776838684
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down