MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread Empty Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread

Post by Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Here is where we can post all the MJ trivia and little known facts that we can find. Please source everything you post. Wink

1-Michael Jackson wanted to star in a Spiderman film. He went as far as to plan to buy the Spiderman comic book publishers. (I love this story)

Source-I heard/read it just this morning on a History Channel pop up trivia during an ep. of American Pickers which featured the 1st Spiderman comic book which fetched $5500 from a comic book dealer after Mike and Frank had paid $4500. (Love that show too lol)

Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread 3948275921

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread Empty Re: Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread

Post by midangerous Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Wow I didn't know that! My nephew used to like Spiderman.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread Empty Re: Michael Jackson Little Known Facts & Trivia Thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm

you all rember the pic of michael and that spider on his face right well i learned from a site (can't rember which one lol) that one of michael's spiders molted and michael took the skin and had it velcroed to his face
cool huh???!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh IJCSLUMJ! What am I going to do with you lol? The tarantula picture was taken by a photographer named Greg Gorman but it wasn't attached with velcro. Here is one of the pix:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:39 pm

eew!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

then what was it attached with? i know what the pic is and it is the skin the photographer said so except he didn't say what the skin was attached with, so admin do u know? the info is on another site
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:10 pm

darn it i wanted admin to see what the info was that i got, oh well
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down