MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids?

5 posters

Go down

Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids? Empty Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids?

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids?
By @Skyyhook

Mar 19, 2013

According to TMZ, Michael Jackson‘s family is begging the judge presiding over their wrongful death suit against AEG Live to refrain from considering any evidence concerning the paternity of Michael’s 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal documents in which Katherine Jackson, Prince, Paris and Blanket, submit that:

“It’s irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage. The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ’s siblings have financial problems. They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.”

If Michael Jackson had openly adopted the kids, it would be hard to believe that this conversation would even be necessary. AEG may feel they are not responsible for MJ’s death, and that they must do whatever it takes to make sure they don’t have to pay out an astronomical amount of money. But, is dragging those children through something so ugly, and vicious really the way to go about it. Is it not bad enough that the three children lost their father? What do you think?

A ruling has not been made yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids? Empty Re: Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids?

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

This is the LOWEST! No Evil AEG I swear! I literally am seeing freaking RED right now and cannot put into words how much anger I am feeling at this moment in time! Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids? 1414187595

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids? Empty Re: Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids?

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 am

Oh this makes me so mad!!! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm

i am soooooooooooo angry this makes me sooo mad don't EVEN get me started Is AEG Demanding Paternity Information For Michael Jackson’s Kids? 1392980733
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabric_Princess Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:28 pm

This was going to be a financial and PR fight-to-the death trial. I knew that before it started. Too much money was on the line for AEG, not to mention the legal precedent that their loss in this legal battle would have meant for other music industry companies and artists.

The biological background of Michael's children was and remains completely irrelevant, and it's particularly irrelevant here - except for the purpose of trying to humiliate MJ from the grave and punish his family for taking AEG to court.  When that news initially came out, I kept hearing Michael's song lyrics and his voice singing, "Who gave you the right to share my family tree?" from the song "Ghost" on the HIStory album playing in my head.  This was yet another violation of Michael's privacy and dignity, in my personal opinion.

Last edited by Fabric_Princess on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put in the words "playing in my head")

Fabric_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down