MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's MTV Video Music Award For 'Thriller' To Be Auctioned

2 posters

Go down

MJ's MTV Video Music Award For 'Thriller' To Be Auctioned Empty MJ's MTV Video Music Award For 'Thriller' To Be Auctioned

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 pm

For Sale: Michael Jackson's MTV Video Music Award for "Thriller"
By: Olsen Ebright
March 25, 2013

Michael Jackson's MTV Video Music Award for "Thriller" is on the auction block and expected to fetch more than $100,000.

The "Moonman" award was issued in 1984 at the cable network's inaugural VMAs. The viewer's choice accolade was given out for the iconic "Thriller" music video.

"'Thriller' was Michael Jackson's music video masterpiece and any award from even the Beatles, Elvis, Madonna or the Rolling Stones isn't expected to match this piece at auction. It is the second most expensive Jackson item to be sold at auction after the $1.8 million 'Thriller' jacket," said Nate D. Sanders, whose memorabilia auction house is selling the award.

As of Monday, the item had received one bid of $1,000, but according to Sanders, the award is expected to sell for more than $100,000. The auction ends April 2, according to the west LA-based auction company.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pix of the award: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

MJ's MTV Video Music Award For 'Thriller' To Be Auctioned Empty Re: MJ's MTV Video Music Award For 'Thriller' To Be Auctioned

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm

i don't understand why this kind of stuff isn't given to his Mom or children. Is it me? Am i taking this too personal? I don't get it.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down