MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and...

5 posters

Go down

I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and... Empty I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and...

Post by ljmissmj Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:02 pm

also ...Annie are you ok? is playing in my head over and over and over..has that ever happened to any of you? a song or verse gets stuck in your brain and you can't stop it LOL!

really OT - Just now i remembered I had a kit kat bar in my pocket...it's now a melted heap of messy kit kat meltdown... yup i'm still gonna eat it too...

well happy Friday everybody and keep Michaelling... I know I am -
ugh, why is my manager sending me emais - ugh HELLLOOO I'M MICHAELLING!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and... Empty Re: I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and...

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh man I love KitKat bars! I'd so still eat it all melty too! AND how dare that manager interrupt your MICHAELING?!!!! WOW what NERVE!! LMAO!

Les-replied to PM Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and... Empty Re: I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and...

Post by midangerous Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:49 pm

I LOVE kit kats!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 03, 2013 8:37 pm

I never cease to amaze myself that I can sit down to watch a couple youtube vids or start on following one article, website, blog or twitter and be there ALL DAY! HTG, there are times I've started at 10:00a and before I know it, it's 4:00p (and then I have to lie to my husband when he calls and asks me what I've done all day and I can't tell him I've been Michaeling for 6 hours!) Everything about Michael - pics, stories, interviews, videos, whatever - just draws me in and I can't stop!! Do you think I have a problem?
I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and... 3256681198

Last edited by corlista on Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri May 03, 2013 8:59 pm

naw u don't have a problem i do the same thing just for not as long! LOL
i'm kinda in a floaty mood right now, i just had the best day ever!!!!! my "friend" Dylan asked me and my mom to come see their property that they just bought (they are gonna build a house) and we spent the ENTIRE day with then just talking and haveing a great time! it was sooooooo much fun!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Thanks for the reassurance! :-) Glad you had a great day. At least we were spared the trial today. Have a good weekend.
PS - Think I'll go watch Ghosts - one of my faves!!
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

ljmissmj: Yes!! On my way to the gym this morning I had Streetwalker playing in the car full blast - luv that song - and haven't been able to get it out of my head all day. Matter of fact, think I'll go put it on again while I'm waiting for Ghosts to load.
I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and... 55808161
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm

corlista ur profile pic is sooo cute i just L.O.V.E his smile!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Is he not the most adorable creature you've ever seen?! His smile melts my heart. I haven't done a lick of work all day except for Michaelling and... 3480612478
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 am

oh he is!! i just love him so much!!!!!♥♥♥
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down