MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE Empty THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 7:11 pm

5/16/13 UPDATE: ROBSON WAS UNFATHOMABLY ARROGANT! SEE THE VIDEO SOURCE LINK BELOW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is unreal!! I just saw this on webnews and need to get the story posted or anyone that can -please do so thanks.

This DICK!! He filed in civil court now TOO!!! So that is 2 lawsuits!!

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 16, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE Empty Re: THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Here it is:

5/15/2013
BY TMZ STAFF

Wade Robson is breaking his silence on the Michael Jackson sex abuse allegations ... and it sounds like he's about to drop a bombshell.

Robson surfaced at JFK this morning -- unsuccessfully trying to stay low-key in a hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses.

But when the paps recognized Robson, they immediately blasted the guy with questions about his accusation -- that MJ molested him when he was a kid.

TMZ broke the story ... Robson claims MJ was a monster who sexually abused him for years ... but he didn't take action sooner because he repressed the memories. The MJ estate says Robson's allegations are completely bogus.

Robson says he'll open up about the situation tomorrow.

Source: TMZ
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE Empty Re: THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Here is article from the today show website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I cannot stand Matt Lauer (sp) so this will be tough to tolerate! But I will be watching this stupid show tomorrow.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed May 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Here is info to contact the Today show:

Today Contact - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NBC Contact Information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today Show direct Contact Information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matt Laurer Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today Show Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Contact NBC News- NBCNews.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Facebook - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 15, 2013 8:06 pm

This really makes my heart ache like crazy, but I'll try to watch the show if I can.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 8:54 am

I can't stand Lauer either. He's smacking his lips over this one. Thank God I have to work. This is beyond Robson getting compensation. This is meant to destroy Michael, his image and his legacy. How can anyone go from such love to such hate? Anyone with any dignity or self-respect would handle this quietly and not be running around to morning talk shows of all places. Sick! I just hope Culkin isn't one of the other 2 waiting in the wings. That would be the ultimate betrayal...

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE 175525469
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am

Well-The Today Show just started on the West Coast and in the opener they announced W Robson is there this morning to discuss this nauseating LIE about Michael. He ran to Hawaii to hide from LA then this crap show flies him into NYC to do this show! I wonder how much security he has? I got news for him. He better start lining it up. He is in the wrong city to be bashing Michael Jackson! AND after this tv exposure he better find a hole to crawl back into-this is news that is world wide and millions of MJ fanmily members are on the warpath!!

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE 744548625 THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE 1965541534 THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE 744548625

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 am

This BASTARD says 7-14 years of age MJ molested him. LAUER!!!!! THE QUESTIONS!!!! OUTRAGIOUS!!!!!!

FAN~MILY FIGHT BACK!!!!!

CONTACT THIS SHOW! GO ON ROBSON'S TWITTER!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE Empty Wade Robson: 'Pedophile' Michael Jackson abused me for 7 years

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am

Wade Robson: 'Pedophile' Michael Jackson abused me for 7 years
Randee Dawn TODAY contributor

5/16/13

In 2005, Wade Robson was the first defense witness at Michael Jackson's trial, where the singer was accused of molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor. At the time, Robson was unequivocal: He was not sexually abused by the man known as the King of Pop. But eight years later, he has changed his tune.

Exclusively on TODAY Thursday, the 30-year-old choreographer told Matt Lauer that Jackson, who died in 2009, was "a pedophile and a child sexual abuser."

Robson said Jackson abused him from ages 7 to 14: Jackson "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him."

Robson is currently asking a probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Jackson estate, now that the deadline has passed for creditors to file such claims. His claim comes as a case brought by Jackson's family against AEG Live, promoters of his final concert tour, has begun in civil court.

Born in Australia, Robson was a dancing prodigy whose family relocated to the United States when he was 9; he appeared in three of Michael Jackson's videos: "Black or White," "Jam," and "Heal the World." In later years he went on to direct music videos and choreograph tours for artists including N'Sync and Britney Spears, and hosted and executive produced "The Wade Robson Project" for MTV in 2003. He joined "So You Think You Can Dance" on FOX in 2007 as a judge and choreographer.

So why now? Says Robson, he wasn't ready to face up to the truth until he began to realize how he would feel if a stranger molested his son, born two years ago. "This is not a case of repressed memory," said Robson. "I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

During the first criminal investigation of Jackson in 1993 (when Robson was 11), Jackson would call him "every day" to "role play" and convince him that if anyone knew what they had done together, "both of us would go to jail for the rest of our lives."

He says there was no bribe money offered for him to lie on the stand -- nor, apparently, was it needed. "It was complete manipulation (by Jackson) and brainwashing," said Robson. "He would role play and train me for these (trial) scenarios."

Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for Jackson's estate, said in a statement: "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less-than-credible claim has been made."

But this is not about landing some big book deal or payoff for silence, said Robson. "I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in that.... I'm never going to go away with this for the sake of money. I'm never going to be silenced for money. That's not going to happen."

Even today, however, Robson has mixed emotions about Jackson, and told Lauer what he thinks of when he does think of the singer is: "Heartbreak, pain, anger and compassion.... The image that one presents to the world is not the whole explanation of who someone is. Michael Jackson was yes, an incredibly talented artist with an incredible gift. He was many things. And he was also a pedophile and a child sexual abuser."

Later, Robson offered a special statement to TODAY, addressing other sexual abuse victims:

"There are millions of survivors of child sexual abuse out there who are suffering in silence and/or denial, as was I. If my coming forward and speaking my truth can help even one victim gain the courage to speak their truth and begin the healing process, that would be more than I could ever ask.

"I want to say to those victims that under NO circumstances was it or is it EVER your decision or your fault that you were sexually abused. Please find a way to safely speak your truth because the healing process cannot begin until you do. It is not easy in the slightest but it is absolutely possible to heal and get your life back."

SOURCE WITH VIDEO:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 11:38 am

Oh, dear God.....................................I'm nauseous.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 12:12 pm

There is no excuse that Robson is doing this! He was almost gloating IMO during this interview almost like he was not quite right (really) mentally which is scary. I am not going to say what I am getting creeped out by in my line of thinking. Some things are better left unsaid.

The man is a liar and should beg for forgiveness before he is ruined for life and his kid ends up hating him.

Nobody deserves a father like Wade Robson.
Everybody deserves a father like Michael Jackson!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Really, Robson. Really!!?? Hitting the morning talk show circuit with your "truth". What's next? Jerry Springer??

If what you're saying now is true, then you knowingly, willingly perjured yourself in a court of law. Is that your truth? First it was "repressed memory"; now it's not repressed memory. In 2005, Michael never touched you. Now he molested you for 7 years. Truth. I don't think you have any idea what truth is but you've got a very slippery and self-serving idea about what you want people to believe it is.

I'm disgusted. I'm heartbroken. I'm sick to my stomach.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Wasn't WR's affect (his demeanor and attitude) odd? I'm not referring to his BS he spewed-more his general presence and flat affect. Vacant look etc..

I don't know-I'm creeped out by him in a really weird and disconcerting way. Like when you are in a place with a 'bad' vibe or you feel the presence of nefarious spirits kind of thing.

Wait! I just read that Mesereau was supposed to be on after Robson (not verified-just some webthing) - anybody know about that? I changed the channel after WR - I can't stand that show or Lauer ugh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: I just searched the today show website and there is nothing about T-Mez being on today when WR was on. If anyone saw him-please post that here, thanks.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 2:26 pm

This LIAR Robson's story is all over the web on all the news sites! Here is CNN Alan Duke:

Wade Robson calls Michael Jackson 'a pedophile'
By Alan Duke, CNN

May 16, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A dancer-choreographer befriended by Michael Jackson when he was a child now calls the late pop icon "a pedophile and a child sexual abuser."

Wade Robson, who is seeking money from Jackson's estate for alleged child sex abuse, talked about his claims Thursday on NBC's "Today" show.

Robson, now 30, denied in testimony at Jackson's child molestation trial in 2005 that he had been molested by the singer.

Two months after Jackson's death in 2009, Robson said they had "a wonderful relationship" and he called Jackson "a kind human being."

"This is not a case of repressed memory," Robson told "Today's" Matt Lauer. "I never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse. "

Jackson wrongful death trial under way The lawyer for Jackson's estate called the new accusations "outrageous and pathetic."

The accusation came in the form of a creditor's claim against the estate in a Los Angeles probate court this month.

Robson said the abuse started when he was 7-years-old, when he often visited Jackson's Neverland Ranch. It continued until he was 14, he said.

"He performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him," Robson said.

Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005, partly based on the testimony of Robson, his sister and his mother.

"It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time."

Robson said his denial to investigators during a 1993 criminal investigation was the result of Jackson's "complete manipulation and brainwashing" of him. He denied Jackson ever offered money to keep him quiet.

"He would call me every day and role play and tell me the same sort of things and also tell me then that if anyone ever thought that we did these things, any of these sexual things, that both of us would go to jail for the rest of our lives," he said.

Robson met Jackson in his native Australia when he was just 5. Jackson invited him for frequent stays at Neverland after Robson and his family moved to Los Angeles two years later. Their visits continued until he was 13, according to court testimony.

"From day one of the abuse, Michael told me that we loved each other and that this was love, that this was an expression of our love. And then you follow that up with 'but if you ever tell anyone what we're doing, both of our lives and our career will be over,'" he told Lauer.

Robson paid tribute to Jackson In an interview with "Entertainment Tonight" to promote his choreography work on the MTV Video Music Awards in August 2009.

"I just had a wonderful relationship," he said. "I learned so much from him, as an artist and as a kind human being, and it's my goal to just try and continue as much as I can in my own little world that legacy.

"We talk so much about him as the pop legend, which is important, but it's nice to remember that he was a man, that he was a father," Robson said. "And that's what it's really about is a father and his children, and he was a wonderful dad."

But it was becoming a father himself two and a half years ago that caused Robson to change his story about Jackson, he said.

He said he "collapsed into two nervous breakdowns, terrifying nervous breakdowns" in his son's first 18 months.

"At that point I had no idea what was wrong with me, what was going on," he said. "During the second one, this thing happened where I started looking at him and imagining him being a victim of the sexual abuse that I was at the hands of Michael. For the first time in my life, I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings in relationship to what Michael did to me might be a problem and maybe I need to speak to someone about it."

The accusations created a major stir among Jackson fans, many calling Robson a traitor to the man who made his career. They argue his motivation is money from Jackson's estate.

"I understand completely how hard it is to understand this," he said. "That being said, the idea that I would make all of this up and put myself, my wife, my son, my entire family through this extremely stressful and painful experience all for the sake of money is completely incomprehensible."

Jackson estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said last week he was "confident that the court will see this for what it is."

"Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic," Weitzman said. "This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made. "

Robson said the court claim is about healing.

"I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years, and I can't spend another moment in that," he said. "In order to truly heal I have to speak my truth and speak the whole truth. That's one thing you'll never see from me. I'm never going to go away with this for the sake of money. I'm never going to be silenced for money. That's not going to happen."

Lauer asked Robson what comes to mind now when he thinks of Michael Jackson.

"Heartbreak, pain, anger and compassion," he said. "There's no excuse for what he did to me and I believe many others, but he was a troubled man and every effect has its cause. The image that one presents to the world is not the whole explanation of who someone is. Michael Jackson was, yes, an incredibly talented artist with an incredible gift. He was many things. And he was also a pedophile and a child sexual abuser."

The 2005 trial in Santa Barbara County, California, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his ranch. He was also charged with plying the boy with alcohol and conspiring to abduct, extort and falsely imprison the child and his family. He was acquitted on all counts.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," Joy Robson, the mother of Wade Robson, testified when called as a prosecution witness.

Robson said she let Wade, who was then 7, and daughter Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 pm

I watched from about 8:45 til 9:30 (work got cancelled and I came home - didn't know WR had already been on) and didn't see TMes. I think it must have been a mistake. Plus I would think TM would have to formulate how he's going to respond before addressing this.

Yes, I agree, he seemed strangely detached, blasé. "Flattened affect" is a good description - like he was talking from some other "place". It was uncomfortable, eerie. He had almost no emotion... I know I'm not making sense. My head - and heart - are still spinning...

Dearest Michael - I'm so glad you're not here to see this.

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE 429947708
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 16, 2013 3:37 pm

I didn't watch the show yet since I have it on my DVR, but I'm not looking forward to seeing this crap!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm

This IMO is worse than when all the others and TS attacked Michael with false accusations and all those felony charges! He coulld FIGHT BACK then! He can't now so we must do it for him!!

WE L.O.V.E. YOU MICHAEL!!!

THIS IS NEW TOO! ROBSON ON TODAY SHOW - VIDEO LINK INSIDE 2547372463

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 16, 2013 4:06 pm

I just saw the video, there's no words that can express how I feel right now! I feel like someone has stuck a knife in my chest. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu May 16, 2013 4:47 pm

i just wanna throw up this is sick tell me what did michael EVER do to deserve this? all he ever wanted to do was help the sick dying ect ect and this is what he gets in return??? he is gone now and i thought all of this would stop but i guess even him passing away won't stop ppl?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Taj (TJ) revealing a family secret in order to defend Michael against the new allegations:

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 2m
I always told my uncle Michael that I would take a bullet for him. I mean it today just as much as I meant it back then.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 14m
I don't want to go on TV. I don't want publicity, I just want the truth.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 17m
I will not let them smear my Uncle's legacy. #Followthetrail

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 20m
Don't forget I was living at Neverland when Wade testified during my uncle's case. I sat there and ate dinner with him and his family.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 22m
My hands are still trembling.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 29m
That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 38m
My uncle was a support system for me and my mom. He wrote a letter to her that many have seen already, u just didn't know what it was about

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 44m
I was sexually abuse. By an uncle on my mom's side of the family when I was a kid.

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 46m
I am writing these words knowing that the minute I press send, my life will never be the same afterwards…

Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 59m
I will not sit back and let someone flat out lie about my uncle. PERIOD.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Wow! God bless Taj Jackson.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu May 16, 2013 5:53 pm

This whole thing is so upsetting and makes me sick. The fact that Taj made this public to defend his uncle makes me hate that creep Robson even more!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Yep, I'm with u on that WATW!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Michael, I will never, never, NEVER give up on you. This feels like another June 25. My heart is broken for you all over again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Wade Robson wants more MJ accusers to come forward

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Michael's note to DeeDee Jackson (3T's mother) urging her to read an article that might help. Posted by Taj on his Twitter, along with his extremely brave Tweet that as a child he had been abused by one of his mothers relatives. He said his mother and his uncle Michael had been a great source of help and comfort.

"Dear DeeDee,

Please read this article about child molestors, and please read it to Taj, TJ and Taryll, it brings out that even your own relatives can be molestors of children. Even uncles and aunts molesting nephews and nieces. Please Read.

Love MJ"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:03 pm

MJ Estate statement sent to Today show:

"Mr. Robson has adamantly denied under oath and in numerous interviews over the past 20 years that Michael Jackson ever did anything inappropriate to him. Now he wants us to believe that he committed perjury at least twice and has been lying to anyone and everyone about Mr. Jackson since the early 1990s so he can file a claim for money. Mr. Robson’s transparent lawsuit comes nearly 4 years after Michael passed. His claim is outrageous and sad. "

Howard Weitzman for MJ Estate.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Rowe -- reacting to Robson's appearance on "Today" and the 2 legal claims he's filed in court, tells TMZ:

"I was angered... that Wade Robson reversed his sworn testimony from court in 2005, and now claims to be a victim of sexual abuse."

Rowe goes on ... "His publicity-seeking attempt is opportunistic and just oozes falseness."

Robson claims Jackson molested him for 7 years -- between the ages of 7 and 14, although he squarely denied it when he took the stand as Jackson's star witness in the 2005 molestation trial.

Rowe tells us, "It will be quickly forgotten, and will do nothing, nothing to tarnish Michael's extraordinary legacy."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Frank Cascio who was around all those kids during that whole time and spent more time at Neverland than most quickly tweeted the same day that Robson's claim was complete BS.

I'm still worried about MC. We've heard nothing from him that I'm aware of (or BB for that matter). I'm sorry to be such a downer - and I hope to heaven I'm wrong - but I'm really worried about him...
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:40 pm

I am deeply worried who the "2" might be-I cannot for everything in me even conceive of the thought that MC would be one of them.

@Corlista: Who are you referring to as BB?
Sorry am I having a SM? Sleep or brainfreeze? Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next