MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson makes an appearace at Cirque's ONE as a hologram

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson makes an appearace at Cirque's ONE as a hologram Empty Michael Jackson makes an appearace at Cirque's ONE as a hologram

Post by ljmissmj Fri May 24, 2013 11:55 am

I've heard rumors for a few weeks about a Michael Jackson hologram well in today's Forbes article it's a fact.

I'm sure this show is going to be ONE heck of an emotional event...previews for this show started yesterday and by all accounts thus far this is considered the best Cirque show ever! I will be sooooo tempted to run on that stage and grab Michael, ugh.

As i read I couldn't help but think "if only Michael could be sitting front and center at his own tribute show would make it perfect"

Here's a brief excerpt, for entire article pls see link below.

Michael Jackson: The hologram King of Pop.

It only seems fitting that Michael Jackson, the man who brought the world “Thriller,” was resurrected on a Las Vegas stage late Thursday night—in the form of a hologram.
The moment occurred toward the end of the first public performance of Michael Jackson ONE, a joint venture between Cirque du Soleil and Jackson’s estate. The singer’s apparition materialized from a cloud of gold pixie dust and proceeded to deliver a rousing rendition of “Man In The Mirror.”

Throughout the song, Jackson’s hologram stomps around the stage as a coterie of backup dancers swirl around him, moving in unison like a school of fish with one illusory leader. The phantom Jackson even executes a move that involves dropping to one knee and getting back up; he’s briefly transformed into a Jackson 5 era version of himself before evaporating at the song’s end.

When Jackson first appeared onstage, you could fee
l a swell of energy ripple through the sellout crowd at Mandalay Bay. It wasn’t accompanied by the volume level of some of the show’s other big moments, almost as if the audience was holding its collective breath to keep from shattering the fleeting sliver of hope that this was not an illusion, but the King of Pop himself.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2013/05/24/michael-jacksons-hologram-rocks-las-vegas-arena/
LOVE IS THE ANSWER!

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson makes an appearace at Cirque's ONE as a hologram Empty Re: Michael Jackson makes an appearace at Cirque's ONE as a hologram

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Honestly I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I really want to see the MJ ONE show, but I never have liked the idea of a hologram of MJ, I don't think I could handle seeing it and I've heard many others say the same thing. It just doesn't seem right to me to try and 'tease' people, for lack of a better word, into seeing that image only to have the wounds ripped right back open minutes later when it's over. I know I couldn't do it.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down