MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists Empty Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists

Post by Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 am

Voice Type: High Tenor
Vocal Range: (F2-)F♯2-G♯5(-F6)

Significant high notes (Falsetto):

•F6 ("Man in the Mirror" live)

•C♯6 ("Smooth Criminal")

•C6 ("Lovely One", "Blame It on the Boogie", "All Night Dancin'", "Come Together")

•B5 ("Black or White")

•B♭5 ("Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", "Come Together", "Jam", "Heartbreaker", "Ghost", "Another Part of Me", "Burn This Disco Out", "State of Shock")

•A5 ("Scream", "Workin' Day and Night", "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)", "Get on the Floor", "Destiny", "Everybody", "Body")

Significant high notes (Full):

•G♯5 ("Dirty Diana")

•G5 ("Dirty Diana")

•F♯5 ("That's What You Get (For Being Polite)")

•F5 ("Enjoy Yourself", "Dirty Diana" live)

•E5 ("Smooth Criminal", "Speed Demon", "Destiny", "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)", "Keep on Dancing", "Ease on Down the Road")

•E♭5 ("Will You Be There", "Earth Song", "I Can't Help It", "Lovely One", "Fly Away", "You Were Made Especially for Me", "All I Do Is Think About You", "Butterflies", "Liberian Girl", "Music's Takin' Over", "Think Happy", "Eaten Alive", "Your Ways", "Give It Up", Vocal warm-up)

•D5 ("In the Closet", "Dirty Diana", "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", "Things I Do for You", "We've Got Forever", "Heaven Can Wait", "Get on the Floor", "Dear Michael", "Cinderella Love Story", "I'll Come Home to You", "Tabloid Junkie", "Sunset Drier", "Privacy", "Moving Violation", "Human Nature", "Call of the Wild", "The Explosion", "Jump for Joy", "Destiny", "All Night Dancin'", "Your Ways", "Save Me", "Good Times", "Show You the Way to Go", "Living Together", "Style of Life", "Walk Right Now", "Trouble", "Xspace", "Hot Street", "Nite Line")

•C♯5 ("Earth Song", "Is It Scary", "Off the Wall", "She's Out of My Life", "The Girl Is Mine", "Workin' Day and Night", "Thriller", "We're Almost There", "Body Language", "Say Say Say", "Beat It", "We're Almost There", "Liberian Girl", "Billie Jean", "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", "Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Girlfriend", "Baby Be Mine", "Cheater", "Burn This Disco Out", "Bless His Soul", "Goin' Places", "Can You Feel It", "Different Kind of Lady", "On the Line")

•C5 ("You Are Not Alone", "The Lady in My Life", "There Must Be More to Life Than This", "Just a Little Bit of You", "Blood on the Dancefloor", "Blame It on the Boogie", "They Don't Really Care About Us", "Who Is It", "Streetwalker", "Bad", "Breezy", "Call of the Wild", "Get on the Wall", "Remember the Time", "Do What You Wanna", "Dapper-Dan", "Man in the Mirror", "HIstory", "The Way You Make Me Feel, "Come Together", "Heaven Can Wait", "You Rock My World", "Ghost", "Honey Love", "Take Me Back", "Through Thick and Thin", "All Night Dancin'", "Show You the Way to Go", "Strenght of One Man", "Give It Up", "Carousel", "Everybody", "On the Line", "Whatzupwitu")

Significant low notes:

•F♯2 (Vocal warm-up)

•G♯2 ("Dangerous")

•A2 ("Money", "Monkey Business", "Who Is It" live)

•B♭2 ("Space Dance")

•C3 ("Break of Dawn", "The Lost Children", "Someone Put Your Hand Out", "Blood on the Dance Floor")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists Empty Michael Jackson 2009 song lists

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Michael Jackson 2009 song lists

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists

Post by midangerous Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 am

Wow!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Vocal Range ~ Song Keys ~ MUST SEE 2009 Song Lists

Post by Endlesslove Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 pm

I don't have a clue about musical notes, but I've read and heard many people say what an incredible range he had. Even with my untrained ears, I'm stunned at the variations in his voice! That note he hits at the end of Rock with You live sends shivers down my spine EVERY time!

I'm fascinated by the list of songs from 2009 above. Where has the list come from? I haven't heard of many of them and would love to know more about them. I know he was reported to have been working on a new album ... any more info would be very much appreciated. Fanx
Endlesslove
Endlesslove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveachild12 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm

I just love Slave to the Rhythm of Love. Have no idea why it is not promoted, it is a hit song for me. Smile

Loveachild12

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

wow!! i just wish i could read those notes. amazing tho!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down