MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25

+6
ljmissmj
midangerous
Admin
WeAreTheWorld.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
10 posters

Go down

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 Empty Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Tomorrow is the 4th year since Michael left us. I can barely form the words to express how I still feel. I thought the loss and pain from his passing on to Heaven would ease up by now but honestly it is still cutting deep and hurts as much as when we all first heard about this horrible tragedy.

I just want to say that I am so grateful for everyone here for all the love and support always shared.

None of us are alone in our grief.

I am holding all of your hands in MJ memories and L.O.V.E!

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 256898699
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 Empty Re: Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 pm

"None of us are alone in our grief"
i'm gald u said that, i needed it. i feel like crying but i just can't idk why i might just be numb i always seem to be able to cry hard every other day except june 25 idk why
btw this is the first year for me to be on a MJ site and i'm glad that i can finally greive with someone who actually understands the pain i'm going thru!
thank you all for being my strength thru this tough time Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 3967602901
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 Empty Re: Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm

My heart sank this morning when I logged onto my PC and saw '6/24/2013' as the date. It's been hard all day today and of course tomorrow is going to be rough. It feels like it's not been long at all and like it's been forever all at the same time.

The massive amounts of love and support we have all felt from our MJ fan~mily over the past four years is what everyone needs when such an event happens in someone's life, but to be able to still be here , being the glue that's holding each other together at times, is very special and powerful. The MJ fan community is like no other group of people on this planet, and I am forever proud to be a part of it.

As I've always said, I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for the amazing people that I have met throughout the MJ community. We may be divided on many issues, but I strongly believe that at the end of the day, we all genuinely love and care about Michael and this community and that is what has kept us together for so long and hopefully forever; the pure unconditional and ever-present love that we have for Michael.

I sincerely hope that for many generations to come this almost tangible love and sense of community stays and that Michael Jackson fans and of course his wonderful legacy are always around and are continuing that legacy through many different outlets.

So on this June 25 I am sending all my love and positive thoughts to all members of our community, to the Jackson family, to those on this website, and especially to Michael, who will always be in my heart and on my mind; we all L.O.V.E. you most!

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 744548625
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 am

Nice guys, very nice Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:46 am

Much love and support to all my MJFAM!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 am

Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:50 am

love you all love you Michael.. my heart is breaking - i thought i could do this today, i should not have come to work today. This is tough having to sit here and pretend that everything is ok when my heart aches .. all i can think of is our Michael in Heaven...RIP King of Hearts.. forever and and for all time I will love you.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:43 pm

i've been up since 9 this morning and i haven't stopped crying! SadSadSadSadSad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Crying or Very sad icantstoplovingumj HUGS!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

This day is like 9-11 to me.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:20 pm

There are no words to describe the sadness that we all feel today. Harder than I thought honestly. Much love to you all today. Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 3480612478
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 pm

I got up at 4:30a - have an early class at the gym - and I started watching the clock hour by hour - his last hours on earth 4 years ago today. By 10:00a my time I knew he was gone. I said a prayer for him, talked to him and held him in my heart. Then the tears came. Last year I was with him at Forest Lawn. I so missed not being there but I came to my new MJ family. Thank you for your friendship and allowing me to love him as much as I do - with acceptance.

I love you, Michael. I always will. Rest well, precious one....
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Like 9-11-01, 6-25-09 still feels like yesterday whenever the anniversary comes. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I'm wearing all black with an MJ bracelet I made with little pictures of him all around it. I tried to take a pic of it, but it's not too clear. Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 pm

i'm wearing my MJ R.I.P shirt and black jeand and my fedora with my 2 buttons on it and my bracelet that i bought, it reminded me of michael!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Crying or Very sad It's such a sad day today. I don't often think about his death, because I get very sad when I do.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm

awwwwww
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm

CA: What a precious picture of Michael - so young, so beautiful, so assured. How did it all go so wrong?? :-(((
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 pm

(((hugs))) everyone. Love you Michael!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:32 pm

He looked so happy there.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

I love you Michael. Forever and ever.

And I love you all, Girls!!!
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I can't even believe the day is almost over. Time keeps spinning and spinning by and it sucks. The farther out we get it seems the harder it is, like the realization keeps sitting in deeper as each day passes. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through the next few years if it keeps getting worse like this, I mean I guess some of it is because the trial is going on this year, I don't know. Miss you and love you Michael forever and more every day.

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 2976365378Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 3948275921Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 3039099791Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 3947476145
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Yeah, I know, it seems like it's getting harder.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 am

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the
creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on."

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 3260566286
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:36 am

Yes it will.

Holding all your hands during these sad days and on June 25 2976365378
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 am

How's everyone today! We made it past the storm family..brighter days are coming from Michael you wait and see...so Keep the Faith MJ fam! Last night a few of us went to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant in Times Square in honor of Michael and then later went to the Apollo Theatre, for a memorial. It was so nice. There were performers dressed as MJ, one little boy was amazing. it was great to see all the little kids know ALL the words to Michael's songs, wow! We danced and sang.. it was a great evening after feeling so sad most of the day. Then when I got home, I looked on FB & Twitter and saw all the beautiful memorials from all over the world, OMG.. it warmed my heart - Michael is so loved- I felt warm inside. I'm so happy we aren't forgetting our dream boat..Also I received many messages and well wishes from "non-fans" I'm beginning to think people are "getting" Michael no - YAY!!!!.. I got so many well wishes and great stories from those friends that don't follow or love Michael as much as we do - it made my spirit soar.. and to top it off.. before I went to bed, BET aired Michael's BAD 25 short films.. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL, We here are so blessed to have experienced you and celebrate your short but amazing, beautiful, talented, loving, life.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL FOREVER AND FOR ALL TIME.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Wow it sounds like u had a good time ljmissmj!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down