MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards

4 posters

Go down

Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards Empty Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards

By: Emily Longeretta
June 30, 2013

Hosting isn’t an easy task — but if anyone can do it, it’s Chris Tucker! He knows how to entertain on a stage, make the crowd laugh and kept reminding us that anything can happen. He even gave a sweet tribute to the late Michael Jackson.
Chris Tucker sure knew how to get the crowd going at the 2013 BET Awards on June 30. Although he joked at one point that he fell asleep backstage, when he was on stage at the Nokia Theater in L.A., he gave the audience exactly what they wanted.

Chris Tucker Calls Out Miguel As BET Awards Host
Chris started off the show by calling out some of his favorites in the audience — which a special shout out to Miguel, who was sitting front row.

And I’m gonna tell you what’s not gonna happen — it ain’t going to be no jumpin’ in no crowd during performances. Miguel! I saw the Billboard Awards, Miguel! You know BET ain’t got no insurance like that!

Cut to Miguel and his gorgeous girlfriend who were cracking up! We loved it!

Chris Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson
All jokes aside — well, not really — Chris took a few minutes to honor the great Michael Jackson.

He talked about how Michael loved rappers 50 Cent and Rick Ross, and then even did an imitation of him singing along to 50′s “In Da Club.” Then, Chris decided to perform “Human Nature,” while the audience sang along.

He tried his best at Michael’s voice and dance moves — it was extremely entertaining, and of course, the crowd loved the tribute.

Over all, Chris was a perfect mix of respectable jokes and sarcasm. What did you think of Chris as a host of the BET Awards?

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards Empty Re: Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:42 pm

I meant to watch this BET since CT was hosting and forgot. I'm happy he spoke about MJ!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards Empty Re: Chris Tucker Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson While Hosting BET Awards

Post by Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Yeah me too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 am

I was really sorry I missed it too. I wanted to see C Tucker but I'm glad he spoke about Michael.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:10 am

I love Chris Tucker <3
He has always respected and defended MJ.

The only thing I didn't like about him was he was on Leno (I think) and he said that Gavin Arvizo was a bad ***,
but in his next breath he said but he was a good kid.
but that's the only thing I didn't agree with what he said.
he meant well because he didn't want to blast a punk kid.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down