MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :)

5 posters

Go down

Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :) Empty Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :)

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Okay. So for the past couple weeks my grandmother has been teaching my little sister how to sew (I've tried and miserably failed numerous times) and my sister made a couple of pillows for herself. Well the other day my grandmother told me that she was making one for me but she wasn't going to tell me what it looked like.

Just now they came to my house and they had it all wrapped up, so cute, and I opened it and saw this (sorry for the bad pix but everywhere else I tried to take it the lighting sucked lol):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't it so cute! That is the first MJ shirt I bought after 6/25, and a couple of years ago sadly my stupid washing machine put an unfortunate hole in it. So a few weeks ago I was giving my grandparents all my old clothes to take over to their house to store until we figured out what to do with them and I gave them that one too since I couldn't use it anymore and that's what she used to make it.

Not gonna lie I started crying like a little baby lol. Of course I got the eye rolls and shaken heads from everyone but I don't care, I love it and I was super happy that she was so thoughtful enough to make the pillow for me.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :) Empty Re: Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :)

Post by Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I LOVE your grandparents WATW! I know things get rough sometimes and this is such a sweet gesture that shows they really do care! That is a pillow that I would have near me all the time to comfort me Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :) Empty Re: Look at what my grandmother just made and gave to me :)

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:44 pm

omg how amazing! thats a great idea! i have been wanting an MJ pillow maybe i'll get one on ebay LOL but that is incredable! my grandma sews too i even got a sewing machine from her for christmas!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 pm

That pillow is adorable!!! I love it.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 pm

OMGosh! That is such a cool pillow! I have a T shirt that looks just like that.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 am

Thanks guys, I love it and it's something I'm sure no one (well, maybe someone out there) has.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down