MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I find some of this rather interesting

2 posters

Go down

I find some of this rather interesting Empty I find some of this rather interesting

Post by jw224 Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Although I don't agree michael was murdered. I do think a lot of this makes sense. I know it's an old video and certain things may no longer be valid, but it is still interesting to me. I would like to hear your opinions on this if you have time to watch it Smile Some of the stuff is also really sad Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jw224

Back to top Go down

I find some of this rather interesting Empty Re: I find some of this rather interesting

Post by midangerous Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah I think I agree that Thome was very suspicious and I remember Prince saying on the stand that he didn't like Thome because he would bring alot of negative energy.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

I find some of this rather interesting Empty Re: I find some of this rather interesting

Post by jw224 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:32 pm

What do you think about michael not wanting to do 50 shows#? I don't think he would have agreed. And in the second part AEG say in a statement that they checked with Thome and asked HIM to ask michael if he wanted to do 50 shows.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:58 pm

I don't think Michael wanted to do 50 shows, I think AEG just wanted to make money same with Thome.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down