MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

+5
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
MjjPureSoul
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? - Page 2 Empty Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? Track Leaks on YouTube, New Song 2013 Remains Mystery
BY Carolyn Menyes

8/16/13

On the same day that Justin Bieber posted that he's working on new music with rapper Future, it seems as though a new song from the "Baby" singer has hit the Internet. "Slave to the Rhythm," originally by the late, legendary Michael Jackson has apparently gotten some added verses from Bieber in a new remix that popped up on YouTube today (Aug. 16).

According to Beliebers on Twitter, Bieber apparently purchased the rights to the song after Jackson's death, in order to make the collaboration.

Jackson's original version of "Slave to the Rhythm" first leaked in late 2010, according to a message board on michaeljackson.com. The lyrics between the two remain the same. However, the Bieber remix features a heavier dance beat and the two pop stars trade of verses practically seamlessly.

Listen to the apparent Michael Jackson song, featuring Justin Bieber "Slave to the Rhythm" below. (see admin note below)

(It must be noted that as of press time, it has not been confirmed that this is an official or legitimate release in any means or that it is even Bieber on the remix.)

Bieber was discussing Jackson on his Twitter shortly after "Slave to the Rhythm," making it seem like the remix may be legitimate. It's no secret that Jackson is a big influence on Bieber, and the two both experienced great success early on in their life making upbeat pop music with massive fanbases.

"Excited for what is to come. MJ set the bar. Not only for music but for being an entertainer and how u treat the fans. Wish he was here..." Bieber wrote. "All of it is not always easy but it is a blessing. We can change the world. I'm up for the challenge. Big things ahead! #greatness. love you."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: The YT video has been removed due to a copyright infringement. See here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

Post by jw224 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 pm

The fact they called it a leak makes me think this is official. I don't want a MJ track with bieber on it. And I think the vast majority of fans would agree. If the estate release this then it will be a big mistake....

jw224

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 pm

@jw: NOT authorized means the MJE did not give JB permission to do this - The "leak" was JB letting out the illegal mash-up. NOT the MJE saying it was their leak. Why are you so hellbent to say this is official? 2 statements released from the MJE clearly says it isn't!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Ok, it's not official, geez....

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:36 pm

I work with them and did a lot to try to assist to take this crap of JB's down (and still am today sending additional info to them). It just irritated me to see all the doubt being cast on the MJE when they made the statement almost immediately on Friday.

I don't understand where all that comes from is the reason I made MY statement.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:37 pm

This was sent to a mod on another MJ site

The song which leaked this week was not authorized for release of any sort. It should not have been made available on the Internet, nor should radio stations be playing it. Whoever uploaded the song is also likely responsible for distributing it to radio. Unfortunately, with the way technology works, once a song has been uploaded and disseminated by the original unauthorized party and then by fans who spread the song even more, it is very difficult to scrub the Internet of the song completely.

We can assure you that the Estate is quite upset about the leak and is doing everything in its power to get the song removed from as many sites and YouTube channels as possible.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm sorry if I irritated you. I just thought it might be official because of the resources needed to make a remix like that, acapellas and such.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm

i just posted a comment and it's not showing up sniff sniff what happened?
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:45 pm

It is not you that irritates me about this. It is the attitude from several who seem so ready to think the MJE is actually behind this which is absurd.

That mod from another site wrote that from what they "heard" unless that was another twitlonger and if so please post the link to the twitlonger or to who actually released that "statement". (Not the site where this is posted). Such as how I post the source being the MJE via twitter/twitlonger. Or as an email from the MJ Online Team. Thanks.

If there is no source attached to that statement then i would not believe it is authentic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Les- You probably posted at the same time someone else did-this site saves your comment if it bumped into the other and gives you the option to post it or modify it. Backspace to see if it is still there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:51 pm

@admin it happened again.. waaahhhh.. sniff sniff
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:54 pm

@admin the mod said they got it via email or pm or something so there's really no way I can link to it, sorry. I just hope we can see an end to this soon.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Ok, I'm going to try this again. @Admin - thank you for assisting to get this nonsense pulled. I voiced much of my frustration on Twitter to MJ Online. The integrity of Michael's music should be kept intact. I also heard rumor that the song was leaked by one of MJ's family members to Bieber. I choose not to believe this statement, and even if that is the case I must question Bieber's management - shouldn't they know the proper procedures? If not then that kid needs new management, I hope there's a lawsuit - a lesson must be taught and learned here so it will deter other wannabe's from trying to make money off of Michael's hard earned talent and gifts. Whether it was of good intentions or not Bieber's team should have known better. I think this is the slap in the face that Bieber needs, dude you are not the next Michael Jackson get over yourself. Sorry, if some of you like this young man I mean no offense, I am totally over the comparison to Bieber to Michael.. there is none. Bieber needs his own identity and then mabye i will respect him as an artist (NOT)
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:14 pm

I agree. But JB will be responsible for this nevertheless. The fact that so many people are posting the stolen MJ song and radio stations are playing it in Canada just means he should be sued for causing this in the 1st place.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 pm

UGH THIS CRAP IS BEING PLAYED.. wait is he from Canada? Regardless, any station playing this should be fined! And it should be pulled from Youtue and any video channel! I was so pissed last Friday when I got wind of this madness. DAG ON IT LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE ALREADY! Our poor Michael, is nothing sacred??!! The man can't even have his music, everybody wants a piece of him even in death! urrrggggggg.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:30 pm

AARGH!!! this is frustrating!!! admin i don't recall but is there a post r something saying where and how JB got this?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm still not 100% clear about Sony's responsibility to Michael's back catalogue. I had the impression they owned the lot. If MJE has the rights to all his music I wish they'd release some DVD's.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:27 pm

This is how the track came to be. Tricky Stewart, the guy who made the 2010 remix of STTR is behind this.

Last edited by jw224 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 pm

STTR? whats STTR?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

It stands for Slave To The Rhythm (STTR) Wink

Owling Admin? Could you clarify for us please Admin if Sony do own Michael's BC?  
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 am

I sent the links to the BS on that DS's blog which STILL has the song posted AND a video of MJ's song STTR (without the twit) to the MJE.

BTW: See the thread with the news about Sony filing a copyright claim regarding this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 am

This fool Max Methods still does not get it. WTH is this from his twitter?

Maxmethods ‏@MaxMethods 2h
Wow.been getting hit up abt this @MichaelJackson Ft. @Justinbieber record all day. I have so much respect for the Jackson Estate and...

Maxmethods ‏@MaxMethods 2h
it was an honor to work on this record....but its unfortunate that the record leaked before it was ready.

Rather than fessing up and owning it-he goes arrogant!

Just another email off to the MJE is what this is! It will be right behind the several others I have sent these last few days, including that BS on Shields blog! That idiot actually still has 2 MJ STTR songs up! That crap of Beibers and the MJ unreleased. Happy days are in store for that one for this mistake in judgment!

Unauthorized people! Means unauthorized! There was no leak done by any means related to the MJE. This is a POS punk with very little talent and a whackjob DJ who wants his name attached. I can't wait to see their names attached to the lawsuit!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2