MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc."

5 posters

Go down

Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc." Empty Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc."

Post by Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I received this email a couple weeks ago-thought I would post it as an update.

"Hi friends,

It's already August 30th in New York and throughout much of the world, but at Neverland, it's still Michael Jackson's birthday. And in honor of that, I wanted to send you an update on my progress on Michael Jackson, Inc.

First of all, thanks so much for signing up to receive updates about my book, and sorry I haven't been sending more of them -- that time has been going into researching and writing the book. It's amazing to think that just one year ago, I was embarking on my journey. Since then, I've written over 75,000 words and traveled from New York to California to Indiana to Nevada to Ireland -- and even to Neverland -- in an effort to better capture the life of the King of Pop.

I've interviewed sources from Berry Gordy to Walter Yetnikoff, 50 Cent to Swizz Beatz, Bruce Swedien to Matt Forger, about 100 in all. There's still more work to be done in the month before my book is due; it will be published next year by Simon & Schuster (stay tuned for the official release date). And don't worry, I'm still planning to donate a portion of proceeds to a worthy cause, which I'll announce on or around Earth Day 2014.

That's about all I can offer at the moment -- got to get back to writing the book! Thank you for your continued support, and you'll be the first to know of future developments.

All best,

Zack"

He re-emailed this the next day:

"...and I almost forgot to tell you: I just launched a website for the book at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll keep it up to date with the latest on my book, my Forbes stories and, when my book is done, some interactive features.

Enjoy, and thanks again for reading!
Z"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc." Empty Re: Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc."

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Looking forward to ZOG's book. He will write all about MJ's businesses and his prowess as a businessman!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc." Empty Re: Update on Zack Greenberg's MJ book: "Michael Jackson Inc."

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm

wow souds like a great book! i can't wait!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 am

The book sounds good!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:58 pm

MJsLoveIsMagical ‏@MJLoveIsMagical 7 Sep
@zogblog Everyone at my website "MJ's Love Is Magical" is looking forward to this book. Thanks for all the work you do related to MJ!

Zack O. Greenburg ‏@zogblog 8 Sep
@MJLoveIsMagical Glad to hear it / many thanks!

Retweeted by MJsLoveIsMagical

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:10 pm

OH WOW admin! thanks for posting that!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Cool. Sounds like a good upcoming book.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:32 pm

The most recent info regarding ZOG's book will be posted here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down