MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson

4 posters

Go down

Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson Empty Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:35 am

Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson

September 26, 2013

Michael Jackson’s former dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, is in a verbal war with the biological mother of Michael's two oldest children, Prince and Paris Jackson. According to Radar Online on Sep. 26, Debbie Rowe may sue the doctor over claims she stole the drug Demerol from his office to give to Michael.

Debbie met Michael while working as a nurse for Dr. Klein in the 1980’s. In a blog post on Monday, Dr. Klein alleged: “Debbie Rowe was giving Michael Demerol she stole from my office. She is a fraud! Just look at here.”

When Debbie heard about the blog she took to her Twitter to respond.

“So Klein wants to accuse me of stealing a controlled substance hmmmm I should probably be in prison since it’s a felony yet I’m not,” she tweeted.

“You can’t stop the truth it’s an injustice that Klein will never be tried for his involvement. He is a spineless enigma with a deadly touch.”

Debbie reportedly blames Dr. Klein for Michael’s dependence on prescription medications. She concluded her comments with a telling message.

“I hear Klein is really sick doesn’t Conrad Murray get out in a few weeks? Perhaps he could practice on Klein …, Karmas a b*tch.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: DR needs to sthu and stay off of twitter when she is over-reacting to BS. People just don't get it-these tweets can come back to bite her and she should be a lot smarter about her actions especially considering Paris's situation. What the heck can she be thinking? She was NOT a nurse-she was a medical assistant with barely any training. She has no idea what she is talking about when it comes to anything medical. Klein can sue her for these accusations being publically published. Stupid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson Empty Re: Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 pm

“I hear Klein is really sick doesn’t Conrad Murray get out in a few weeks? Perhaps he could practice on Klein …, Karmas a b*tch.”
ok i just LOVED that i laughed out loud.
admin ITA

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson Empty Re: Debbie Rowe may sue doctor over claims she stole pain meds for Michael Jackson

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 pm

IAC?
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:06 pm

@IJCSLUMJ, can you clarify what IAC is?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 pm

sorry it means I Agree Completly
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Oh ok.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 pm

LOL sorry i won't use that again Embarassed 
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Please don't it's confusing and distracts from intelligent conversation.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 pm

i thought everyone knew what it meant. i'll even go and fix it. lets get back to the topic of the thread
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

More like let's START talking about the topic of this thread I don't see a thing funny about this story at all. IMO Rowe 100% should not be on twitter saying this stuff. Twitter should be about getting out pertinent info or advertising as our sites twitter does both, not passive aggressively calling someone out on a social media site that the other person doesn't even use, just my opinion of course Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:45 pm

i agree with you WATW, she doesn't need to use social media to talk about things like that. i don't really think its anyone's buisness
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down