MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great

3 posters

Go down

Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great Empty Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I give Lewis Hamilton a lot of flack. He's a damn good driver, but I've always found him to be a bit of a prima donna. But that doesn't stop me from loving his Michael Jackson helmet. Shamon now.P

Drivers make special helmets for a few races every year, and for some reason Lewis decided that Austin, which has absolutely no connection to Michael Jackson or the Jackson family, was the place to pay tribute to the late King of Pop. P

The helmet, that he unveiled on Twitter (Lewis is one of those people I follow just because his tweets mostly make me angry), ditches Lewis's traditional yellow for red, and has a 1980s era picture of the original Smooth Criminal on the top. Very cool.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As I normally expect Lewis to have something diamond encrusted and garish, this is a pleasant surprise. Shamon Lewis. Shamon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lewis Hamilton ‏@LewisHamilton  22h  
For the Austin race, i wanted to dedicate this helmet to my favourite artist MJ. So, here it is. #smoothcriminal #MJ pic.twitter.com/1jkKMOBQyU

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great Empty Re: Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm

I want one! What a gorgeous helmet! Wonder if he would consider auctioning it for charity after his races?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great Empty Re: Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:39 pm

No kidding Capricious! I would have so worn that helmet back in my Harley D rally days! I rocked the BADDEST black leather Harley Davidson motorcycle jacket with a massive black leather embossed upwing Eagle on the whole back of it! This helmet would have been CRAZY!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Go! Lewis Lewis Hamilton's Michael Jackson-Themed F1 Helmet Is Surprisingly Great 351303059 Defo WOW factor helmet here. Admin, I didn't know you were a bike rider? I have never owned a Harley but one of my husbands friends has one. I have had 4 motorcycles in the past though which included a Triumph Bonneville 650cc and a Yamaha hardtail chopper. Only a small built one though as I'm not right tall lol

Isn't Lewis still dating Nicole Shirtslinger? Wink She's cool.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down