MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Dancing With The Stars’: Corbin Bleu’s Amazing MJ ‘Smooth Criminal’! (VIDEO)

2 posters

Go down

‘Dancing With The Stars’: Corbin Bleu’s Amazing MJ ‘Smooth Criminal’! (VIDEO) Empty ‘Dancing With The Stars’: Corbin Bleu’s Amazing MJ ‘Smooth Criminal’! (VIDEO)

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:04 pm

‘Dancing With Stars’: Corbin’s Amazing ‘Smooth Criminal’!
By Andrea Reiher

For his second dance for the “Dancing With the Stars” finals, Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff did a freestyle to Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal” — and it was ah-mazing. So good — the gravity boots part was siiiiiick. The judges were effusive in their praise.

.“You killed it!” shouts Bruno. “You managed to combine some iconic Michael Jackson moves with amazing ballroom touches.”
“I normally do not like it when people try to copy iconic moments … I think you nailed it,” says Carrie Ann. And Len just gave a standing ovation.
Corbin and Karina ended up with a 30, so it looks like it’ll be a shoot-out between him and Amber Riley for the Mirror Ball, no?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Corbin Bleu & Karina - Freestyle - DWTS 17 (Finals)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corbin Bleu: I Get ‘Goose Bumps’ Recalling When Michael Jackson Liked My Dancing
By Dahvi Shira / People Magazine

Nov 26, 2013

Not only were the judges in awe of Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff’s Michael Jackson-centric freestyle routine on Monday night’s Dancing with the Stars – but it sounds like the King of Pop himself would have enjoyed the number if he were still alive.

“He came to the High School Musical concert in Vegas,” Bleu told reporters backstage after learning he’d successfully made it through Monday night. “When I went and did my bit in the concert, Kenny [Oretga, the choreographer] leaned over and said, ‘Michael leaned over to [me] and said, who is that? And I said, ‘That’s Corbin Bleu.’ And Michael said, ‘He’s good.’ I still get goose bumps thinking about it. It was one of the coolest things for me.”

Calling his encounter with the icon “the highlight of my life,” Bleu describes Jackson as having “such a presence,” explaining, “He’s extremely tall [and] he’s got big ol’ hands when you shake them.”
Now that the tough MJ number is out of the way, Bleu tells PEOPLE that going into Tuesday’s season finale “I feel the major storm has passed. We still have something to go do before tomorrow, but that freestyle has been the bane of our existence this week.”

And with Thanksgiving just a few days away, Bleu says regardless of the finale’s outcome, he looks forward to going “out with my family and we’ll all have a celebratory [glass of] Champagne and that will be that … Either way, at the end of the day, I’m one of the top three. I’m celebrating.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

‘Dancing With The Stars’: Corbin Bleu’s Amazing MJ ‘Smooth Criminal’! (VIDEO) Empty Re: ‘Dancing With The Stars’: Corbin Bleu’s Amazing MJ ‘Smooth Criminal’! (VIDEO)

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:37 pm

i've always loved Corbin. this is just astonishing!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down