MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects Empty Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects

Post by Admin Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:38 pm

An avid MJ fan & advocate gave us the permission to post this video she made on 6/25/11 at Forest Lawn. This is a beautiful tribute and we are pleased to post this.

Coverage of Michael Jackson fans and supporters visiting Forest Lawn in Glendale and the Jackson family home in Encino on the second anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, on June 25, 2011. The video is presented in the order it was shot, from late afternoon at around 5:25 PM to 8:30 PM. Minimal editing has been done. More segments including interviews with fans and supporters will be featured in a separate video.

June 25, 2011 - Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects

Here is the Youtube channel address for the lady who made this video (there are many types of videos-everyone can look through for what is MJ related): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to Capricious for bringing this to us and to "C" for allowing us to post it! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects Empty Re: Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

TY admin so much for posting this! and TY to "C" for allowing us to view it on this site. God Bless You
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects Empty Re: Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:51 pm

I visited "C" YT channel too. There area few more MJ related videos there. Most from the CM trial outside the courthouse etc..

Thanks to "C" for making and sharing this. Smile

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:49 pm

I love watching videos like this, nothing like the sense of comradery and togetherness that comes from this fan community!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabric_Princess Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 pm

I just joined this Michael Jackson forum, and I wanted to post in this thread topic first to say "Hello" and to introduce myself. I am "C" and made the video posted in this thread. Some of you may remember me from a certain other website, where I also posted as Fabric_Princess. It has taken me a while to join this forum; a lot is going on for me right now. However, I'm glad to be a new member here. Smile

Fabric_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Well welcome to our fan~mily Fabric_Princess you did a great job doing that video, it really touches my heart to see so many people coming together!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabric_Princess Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Ijustcan'tstoplovinnguMJ. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I had more MJ fan themed videos but had to take them down due to copyright notices regarding the sound track music. In order to avoid the 'Matched Third Party Content' notices, I have had to purchase licenses for music, and each video must be re-edited with the sound track changed before being uploaded again to YouTube. This is a time and money consuming process, so I can only do so many at a time. It's too bad that a Michael Jackson fan can't use his music to accompany a video without receiving notices of some kind, or advertisements on the video.

When I complete another video, I'll post it here on this message board! Smile

Love,
Fabric_Princess

Fabric_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 am

Welcome to MJLIM Fabric Princess! Great to see you here!

Michael Jackson Fans Pay Their Respects 936075699 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:32 pm

No problem Smile I can't wait to see more videos!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down