MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions

+7
WeAreTheWorld.
MjjPureSoul
louisepatterson5
peterdaily
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  Empty All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions

Post by Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 pm

I receive emails from my auction concierge on all MJ auctions going on worldwide. Today I received this info:

Here's an example of a MJ lot:
Lot 54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE SONGS OF ROD TEMPERTON - UNRELEASED MJ SONG.
An extremely rare promo double cd featuring the works of Rod Temperton. The man that brought us Thriller, among other greats.This features a lot of his gems he wrote for Michael Jackson, along other artists like George Benson, Barry White, Heat wave, Michael Mcdonald among others. The rarity on this box set is an unreleased full version of Michael Jackson's 'The lady in my life'. The song released on the Thriller album but shortened features entirely in its full format, adding an extra verse and ad libs. This box set has never been released and not many were produced!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are the 78 MJ items from the March 8 2014 catalog link:

INFO:
Simon Parr's Auctions

Simon Parr's auctions specializes in providing rare entertainment memorabilia from the music and film industry. Items themselves have come from other auction houses from the UK and USA, and dealers from around the world, with a collection of rare unique items that have never been seen in auction. Featured famous people include Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, The Beatles, Elvis Presley among others. Included also are joblots of miscellaneous items. Questions about any lot number can be answered via the 'ASK THE SELLER' option, Telephone, or email.

Contact

5 Caroline Gardens
High Howdon,  NE28 0BZ
United Kingdom  

+44 0785 454 22 65

NOTE: You can bid online NOW but it is always best to register to bid online and only bid the day of the auction IF you are bidding online. Bidding beforehand generally drives the price up. Anyone can bid but then you have to pay shipping to your country and auction fees etc.. so that is why I posted this as a UK fan thread. Smile

Here's a few other lots:

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  Empty Re: All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:51 pm

This looks pretty great! Thanks for posting!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  Empty Re: All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Oh wow!!! Ive said many times that I'd kill for some of that stuff, especially the unreleased songs!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  Empty SIMON PARR'S AUCTIONS.

Post by peterdaily Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi I've spoken to SimonParr'sauctions and they've told me they are looking to list hopefully over 1000 items. There are many more Michael Jackson items they are listing including more signed large items. That Songs of Rod Temperton is mega rare. Apparantly they have moved the auction date to around the end of April/May 2013 due to the amount of stock they have. This is certainly gonna be one of the best auctions around due to the amount of MJ items. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

peterdaily

Back to top Go down

Post by peterdaily Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi. I've also checked into this any auction house can remove items before an auction starts so I won't be hanging around bidding on those items. Some of those items are extremely rare.

peterdaily

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi. Apparantly Simon Parr's auctions is going onto Invaluables bidding platform also in May. They have got stock from Juliens/Bonhams/Heritage auctions/Fame bureau and other top auctions houses. The items they have are really rare. I so bad want a MJ item. I rang them the other day and they send everything with reasonable postage charges to the states, I just don't wanna miss out as I know bidding is going to go high on these items. I love MJ.

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Agreed @IJCSLuMJ to own one of those pieces is like a dream. We need to be wealthy lol.

Thanks Admin for this information.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Thank you @louisepatterson5 and @peterdaily for the info. I have bid online (and won a few) for MJ memorabilia. In my experience bidding - if any item were removed it was before the auction started and any bid then would be void so no loss would occur.

Anyone planning to go to the Live auction?

BTW: Welcome to MJLIM! Great to see new people!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm

That is really great info. @louisepatterson5 and @peterdaily. Thank you both for finding and posting here. Welcome to the site!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi We are the world and everyone out there.

Yes Simon Parr's auctions is going to be moving from Liveauctioneers onto Invaluables.com because they have a limit on how many items they can list with liveauctioneers. I spoke to a really helpful lady and they have said there is more Elvis,Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson stock to go onto the auction. The date originally was March but they are delaying it till May 2014 to accomodate everyone's bidding. The MJ BAD Derry mix is mega rare as they only sold that with one UK retailer and as everyone has said 'The songs of rod temperton' is mega rare. The pillowcase, the signed sheet, em wow. The good thing about this auction is they have catered to everyone with the inexpensive items to obviously the dream items. From what I've heard they also acquire stock before it's about to go into the major auction houses.

REGARDING BIDDING ON LIVE AUCTIONEERS THEY TOLD ME ANYONE THAT HAS BID WILL BE INFORMED OF SIMONPARR'SAUCTIONS GOING ONTO INVALUABLES AND WILL HONOR ANY BID'S IF THE BUYER WANTS TO GO AHEAD WITH THAT BID. It is best to place a bid early as if SimonParr'sauctions think another item is more suitable they will remove the original item. Let's show our support to Michael Jackson and buy his stuff. Don't let the rich guys just store this stuff. Let's all own something. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi.

I've just joined up to SimonParr'sauctions at liveauctioneers. They are letting the customers know when they are moving to invaluables which apparantly is soon. No date given.

Have we all joined yet??? I'm sure we all can win something there is a lot of Michael Jackson items.

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:19 pm

I have had an account with LiveAuctioneers (and many others) for years. Love them. Won MJ collectables and had a great experience!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi Admin,

Are you going to bid in SIMONPARR'S AUCTIONS. AND WHAT ITEMS ARE YOU AFTER?

Louise.

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:48 pm

I am checking out a couple things too. I will play my cards close to the vest though.

#MJsauctionstrategy (lol)

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:18 pm

How much do you think the signed MJ pillowcase or the signed MJ sheet will go for?

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Idk probably a lot! Welcome BTW!
what I would DIE for is that microphone OMG! I wish I knew how to bid lol
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Hard to say what things end up going for right? I always look at the starting bid amount then the projected expectation and kind of figure a bit more than that.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi all,

SIMON PARR'S AUCTIONS IS MOVING TO INVALUABLE ON THE 17TH MAY 2014 AT 4PM GMT TIME. WE NEED TO REGISTER OUR INFORMATION ON LIVE AUCTIONEERS AND THEN THEY WILL CONTACT US, OR WAIT TILL THE NEW AUCTION IS LIVE ON INVALUABLE. APPARANTLY THIS WILL BE WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. LOUISE X

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi Everyone. I've noticed that Simon Parr's Auctions is now listed on Invaluable and is taking bids.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Here is the link to 100 MJ lots from various auctions coming up:

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 pm

aww those are precious!!! i love that last one! i just L.O.V.E Mickey Mouse!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:59 pm

I used the link for the lots admin and did you see that there is 0% buyer's premium on all of them? I have never seen that before. It's at least 15% on most auctions. They must not have that entered yet right? I know you need to be prepared to pay that extra $$ on top of the hammer price along with shipping too when you are bidding on auctions.

I see quite a few authentic MJ items, love the sketches too! That pillow is a MUST have! I bet that fetches a lot of money. That is an extremely rare item! Wow!!

My auction pages also still have all of the lots on LA too btw.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi Capricious Anomaly and to everyone else. I have just checked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a lot of the Michael Jackson items have moved over to these websites now can Capricious get us a new catalogue for all these amazing Michael Jackson stuff, im going to be bidding against you all on the mj drawings the rare cds and the rare pillow case at least, and by the way the buyer premium is 23% which is cheaper than heritage which s 25% and juliens which is 28% and postage is really great value happy bidding mj fans  Smile All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  246948820 All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  246948820 All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  246948820 king All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  1594344529 Laughing 

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi

Has anyone registered on Simon Parrs auctions on invaluable yet Smile All UK Fan~mily! MJ AUCTION ALERT! March 8 2014 ~ Simon Parr's Auctions  1618989635 

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi Guys,

Simon parr's auctions have listed another Michael Jackson drawn. This is my favourite. He's drawn himself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Louise x

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by louisepatterson5 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:13 pm

This is their website.

louisepatterson5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 pm

TY Louise-here is the text from that page:

UPCOMING AUCTION.
SIMON PARR'S AUCTIONS LTD is proud to present:

SUMMER MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT 2014 MEMORABILIA AUCTION

hosted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The auction commences on May 17th 2014 at 4pm GMT. The auction will concentrate mainly on items from Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, and The Beatles with a lot of other items from celebrities like Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Robbie Williams, Meat Loaf among others. The auction will have historical items and items from the world of film, with a lot of job lot items. The auction will cater to all budgets, and will feature audio. Simon Parr's auctions ltd will allow email communciation, telephone, and mobile texting as well as internet bids during its live auction to ask questions and to place bids. We believe in being able to ask questions during lots which most other auction houses don't allow. We have received an overwhelming response due to accepting low value,mid value, and high value items into auction. We hope to have everything covered to meet everyones needs.

Hear from you all on May 17th 2014.
SIMON PARR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the link to lots which are all mixed with other artists-just scroll through for the MJ items:

(Look at bottom for "see more" to change pages)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by simonparrsauctionsltd Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for showing your support for SIMON PARR'S AUCTIONS!

I came across this forum by chance in doing a google search on my auction house.

I like what you have done in creating this forum, and I like the strong supporters and what I have read.

I am hoping to list somewhere near 1000 items with even more Michael Jackson items within the next few weeks. Of course I have to concentrate on all artists but because there has been a lot of discussion about SIMONPARR'S AUCTIONS LTD. I thought I'd share first hand about some of the items that are as yet to be listed.

More Marilyn items - Rare negatives from her time in Korea visiting the US army.
A Marc Bolan autographed card.
More Robbie Williams jersey's (Have you checked out the rare demo cd's),

And finally the MJ news.

To get listed very soon is another drawing. An autographed card, 2 signed large photos, A signed record player, and another fantastic piece a Michael Jackson and bubbles signed large photo, with paperwork from a designer in the states who was designing a large Smooth Criminal billboard.
And Some white and black fedoras.
There may be more Michael Jackson items to get listed, we are working every day listing items on Invaluable... so keep checking back.

On the day of the auction. There is live internet bidding, telephone bidding, bidding via text message, bidding via email, live chat online, which is very unique to any auction house. I don't believe any other auction house has done this before?

If everyone can spread the word on the May 17th 2014 Summer auction then we can create a great MJ buzz, list links on facebook, Twitter, etc etc.

In April Heritage auctions is hosting an entertainment auction and to give yourselves a head up's there's a large signed MJ Napkin in that auction.Create the buzz from now. And let's all keep the spirit alive.

KIND REGARDS,

SIMON PARR

SIMON PARR'S AUCTIONS LTD.

simonparrsauctionsltd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next