MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive

+3
MjjPureSoul
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  Empty Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive
By Nancy Dillon  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

February 5, 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The petition was the first step for Murray to show he’s not giving up after an appellate court unanimously rejected his criminal appeal in a 68-page ruling last month.

Michael Jackson’s doctor is taking a hands-on approach to his ongoing criminal appeal and was heartened by a court ruling last Friday, his lawyer told the Daily News.

Dr. Conrad Murray spent multiple nights last week working side-by-side with lawyer Valerie Wass on a petition for re-hearing filed Thursday, Wass said.

The petition was the first step for Murray to show he’s not giving up after an appellate court unanimously rejected his criminal appeal in a 68-page ruling last month.

The court could have summarily denied the rehearing petition outright but instead responded within 24 hours asking the Attorney General’s office to file its response argument by Monday, Wass said.

“Dr. Murray is nowhere near done fighting this conviction. He worked closely with me on this, meticulously going through the opinion page by page,” Wass told The News Tuesday. “He’s determined to continue this appeal as long as he needs to."

And if the petition ultimately fails, the cardiologist convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 plans to file a follow-up petition for review in the California Supreme Court later this month, she said.

Murray, 60, was the last person to see the King of Pop alive before his overdose death on June 25, 2009.

A coroner report found the “Thriller” singer died from an overdose of the surgery-strength anesthetic propofol.

Prosecutors claimed Murray gave Jackson the drug in an IV drip without proper monitoring.

A jury found him guilty of negligence, and he walked out of jail last October after serving two years of a four-year jail sentence thanks to an early release program for non-violent offenders.

“He has never wavered from what happened that night, and the evidence and phone records fit in perfectly with his account,” Wass said Tuesday.

Murray has maintained that he gave the singer a 25-milligram injection of propofol in the hours before his death and waited at his bedside until the fast-acting effects wore off.

He has claimed Jackson must have woken up while he was out of the room and self-administered the fatal dose with a syringe.

“The court's analysis of many of the issues was flawed, and the court had misstated certain critical facts,” Wass said Tuesday. “They really misunderstood the infusion theory.”

Murray still hopes to practice medicine again and filed a civil lawsuit to regain his medical license in Texas.

He also has a mandatory settlement conference related to his California medical license scheduled for June 9.

If no settlement is reached, a hearing on the proposed revocation of his California license is set to begin July 1.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  Empty Re: Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm

That maniac is just unbelievable! He will never win this-so he can just shut up and go away already.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  Empty Re: Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

LOL! Capricious   Laughing  Girl I just adore! the way you assert, it's brilliant. I love the 'already' at the end of a statement.  I'm going to start saying it here (back home) if I find myself in a confrontation with someone. It'll be like "Enough of your BS,  now get your big horse's arse out of my way already"...........    Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  2672380633 love it.

Now for this horrible man the "Con-rat" I couldn't agree more Caprish.  He's like a bad dose of siffaliss (sp)?   Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  1414187595

Last edited by MjjPureSoul on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed word)
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Ok, I'm like Yosemite Sam and the Tazmanine devil right now, because this guy is terrible!!!  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad He just doesn't get it!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 pm

THIS MONSTER MURRAY IS SOOOOOOO DISGUSTING!!!! HE IS GETTING MORE AND MORE PATHETIC WITH EVERYDAY...
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:52 pm

That smirk! doesn't help either. Not an ounce! of remorse on it's face. Never has been  Mad 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Figured he'd show up again soon enough.  Rolling Eyes 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:03 pm

He's only appealing because he's "bored". He has nothing else to do each day so he's filling his days this way. I'm not right worried really because he won't get very far with it. It'll go to the supreme court and I have every confidence it'll all be thrown out  Basketball cheers Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  3455354099 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Okay... what I think, is that *sigh* Conrad Murray, is a man that is OFF his rocker, if you know what I mean, he is crazy is what I mean. He is a man that is very eccentric. So, in that case, to answer you question
Midangerous and everybody on here, Don't let Conrad murry bother you too much, because he is way to cracker 'headed upstairs to loose any sleep over his actions, so nor should you guys.

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 pm

p.s. you guys will be hearing more from me on Conrad Murray threads , cuz I find them rather controversial.

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello Miss Rose, don't worry, he doesn't bother me 1 iota either.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive  Empty Miss Rose

Post by MissRose Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:23 pm

MjjPureSoul wrote:Hello Miss Rose, don't worry, he doesn't bother me 1 iota either.  

i am most relieved ...lol Wink 

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down