MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏

+4
midangerous
Capricious Anomaly
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Admin
8 posters

Go down

From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ Empty From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏

Post by Admin Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:10 pm

From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏

Hello:

The Estate is thrilled with the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response and support that has been shown by the MJ fan community for the exposure the world is getting to this great new Michael Jackson track, “Slave To The Rhythm”, in the Sony Mobile campaign. Only the most avid fans have heard the demo for this track before so, for the majority of people, this is the first time they are hearing the track. This is all about Michael’s legacy and spreading Michael’s music to all corners of the globe so let’s all keep showing MJ L.O.V.E.!

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ Empty Re: From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 pm

I still have never heard the song, but I hope I can hear it soon. I was really thrilled to hear that the song will be on a commercial, exposing the world to Michael's music is the best way the world will get to know the real him and appreciate his legacy, and music more
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ Empty Re: From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:13 pm

TY admin!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Wow, awesome news! I've never heard that song yet either I hope to hear it soon!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:58 pm

I only wish it could have been advertised in a better way than a Smart phone.

It's all about the [money] yet again.

TY Admin for this info
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:18 pm

I've heard the song before- it's a great track and I'm glad it's finally being released publicly. I hope we get more new songs sometime soon, I think we're due for another album Wink .
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 pm

ITA WATW! maybe this song will be on a new album!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:43 pm

More about this release:

The Estate of Michael Jackson and Epic Records are very excited about the partnership with Sony Mobile announced this morning at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We are thrilled with the use of the new solo Michael Jackson recording, “Slave To The Rhythm”, which is featured in the 90 second online spot for the new Xperia Z2 phone. For those of you not lucky enough to be in the room for the premiere of the spot, look for it online!

That is what all this is about. A commercial for a Sony phone that will be 90 secs and feature MJ's STTR. There is nothing announced about a formal DL release (like iTunes or BeatsMusic) or album - sorry to say.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:16 am

Thats ok, thanks for the glorious pic admin. I saw the commercial a few minutes ago and I must say it was truely epic! The song just makes you want to dance!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:51 pm

We haven't got that commercial unfortunate.

Yes, that is a glorious picture of our Billie Jean MJ. Full length too  Smile 

TY Admin
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 pm

THANK YOU, ADMIN!  From The Estate Of Michael Jackson‏ 2314032827 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:20 pm

I wasn't going to go there but I have to. The MAIN reason that STTR (MJ's song) was used for a commercial by Sony as the launch of the actual song instead of being released as a record is directly related to the BS copycats and the people stealing his files and dubbing their voices into the tracks. Like Beiber! So know that going to the links-providing links to the links and especially downloading unreleased MJ music MAKES SURE we will never have the real recording released.

They ended up using STTR for a freaking 90 sec ad for a Sony phone. So thanks a lot Beiber-and that AUS blogger and others for ruining yet again any chance to get original MJ releases! Pisses me off tbh.

YW for the pix. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Aww thats sucks! Thanks alot Bieber you just ruined our chance of that amazing song ever coming out! Po's me too admin  Mad maybe some unheard of song will come out instaed Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 pm

I agree admin. There is no excuse for this and I hate that STTR is used for a phone ad.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Not the best way for it to be exposed to the public
But, its good news so I am happy Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri May 09, 2014 9:54 pm

As usual I'm a few steps behind. I thought our postings were the only threads of contact...wrong. Now that I've found General Conversations I'll be checking more often. I was always wondering why I wasn't hearing from of the friends that I had already made since joining and now I see why. Unfortunately I'm not aware of what this topic is about but in reading up I've gathered that once again it comes down to money and greed. Seems to me Sony was trying to screw MJ while he was alive and now it looks like they are still at it. It seems to me that releasing the song for the fans would have made much more money for them than a commercial scratch 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat May 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Well I finally caught up my fan~mily. Heard STTR commercial tonight watching a hockey game on CBC TV. I still can't help but think it is about money but I did get the impression that perhaps they are giving us a snippet of what is on the album since it is getting so close o the release...3 sleeps as of Saturday, May 10th. Of course I am a big optimist-type person Smile 
I was reading People magazine at my doctor's office on Thursday and there was a short Q&A on actor Omar Epps (starred on House and now a new show called Resurrection) His Q: If you could resurrect anyone who would it be? A: Personally, my great-grandmother. She passed when I was 16. But on a broader level, Michael Jackson. It would be cool to meet him!
Well I had better try and get started on my 3rd sleep Sleep 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down