MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!

4 posters

Go down

PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!  Empty PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!

Post by ljmissmj Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:07 am

TUNE IN: MICHAEL JACKSON 'A PLACE WITH NO NAME' PREMIERE!

Michael Jackson's "A Place With No Name," the next single from XSCAPE, will make history TONIGHT when it premieres on Twitter at 10 p.m. EDT. Follow @MichaelJackson now to make sure you don't miss this historic moment from the King of Pop!
With "A Place With No Name" as the very first music video to launch through Twitter, Michael continues to set the pace of pop culture and music yet again. Throughout his entire career, Michael has always stood on the cutting edge of groundbreaking technological advancements. "A Place With No Name" will be tweeted through @MichaelJackson, allowing the Twitter universe to view the video within a tweet.
Follow @MichaelJackson on Twitter >>
More Details At MichaelJackson.com >>
Buy XSCAPE Deluxe Edition >>

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!  Empty Re: PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:21 am

SQUEEK! I'm so excited about this!! I hope it will be somewhere else besides as twitter because I don't have one Sad
Thanks Les!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!  Empty Re: PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!

Post by midangerous Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Here's the video right here in the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 pm

@IJCSLUMJ, u can see the video even if u don't have an account just click on the link above and scroll down where the video is.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!  Empty MJ - A Place With No Name

Post by Ploppy Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 am

Wow Midangerous, I should have checked here first since you are away ahead of me with the news of the short film with the newest single to be released from Xscape.  Now seeing the whole short film in its entirety it is comforting seeing MJ Smile  The preview just caught me off guard I guess.  Although I'm still upset that they didn't promote Invincible but happy that they are promoting the heck out of Xscape Wink Thanks for your great news PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!  3480612478 

PREMIERE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S PLACE WITH NO NAME FROM XSCAPE!  744548625 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 pm

YW Ploppy, and a thxs to ljmissmj too.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Thanks for the link Mi, it still wouldn't work but I've seen it. I'm happy about all the promotion! Love you Michael! ♥♥
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down