MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAN FICTION.... ANYONE????

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FAN FICTION.... ANYONE???? - Page 2 Empty FAN FICTION.... ANYONE????

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

We love fan fic providing it's kept clean and reasonable. Anyone?
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

FAN FICTION.... ANYONE???? - Page 2 Empty Re: FAN FICTION.... ANYONE????

Post by MissRose Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Okay you guys...! Good news, I am back just like I promised you yesterday, with more Pride and Prejudice fan fic parts.

I am very self conscious about these next few parts, cause I don't know if I did a good enough job in writing them but...  here goes Rolling Eyes

Pride and Prejudice Chapter 1 cont..

When Jermaine first entered the classroom it was as if no one really noticed him. He just spotted a desk and sat down in it. He had a male teacher

who asked him his name and that was it. He wasn't introduced. The were one or two students who gave him a friendly smile. No girl tried to hint at

calling him and no one tried getting his autograph. It wasn't that type of atmosphere, or...at least he wasn't getting that type of vibe. The

Geography class started. Jermaine breathed a sigh of relief. He able to actually focus on his studies.

Janet is already having fun in her new Spanish class. Her teacher, a female, is rather friendly and inspiring. A few girls had already warmed up to

Janet, not like fans, but like girl friends. It was wonderful. Their names are Caroline, Jayleen and Rihanna. Caroline seems to be in charge of the

clique that the three girls have going on. And Caroline could sense that Janet would make a nice addition to their team. Janet could really use some

friends right now, so this is perfect! As for Janet's Spanish teacher, her name is Mrs. Estaphan. Mrs. Estaphan has beautiful black crimpy hair that

she wares in a very high half pony tail, so that her hair spikes out of it and falls to the sides of her head. She has dangling earrings and dresses

very comfortable yet tasteful. Of cores, she greeted everyone in Spanish and speaks that way half the time. But she says it with such spirit that you

couldn't help but fall into the groove of speaking some of it yourself. She is in her forties. Half way through out the class she seems to take a

special shine toward Janet. She makes learning simple, fun and homely. She turned the class into a Mexican atmosphere so that as soon as you

step inside, you feel like you were no longer in North America. The way Janet's day is going so far makes her heart feel so happy; she made friends

already and she especially likes her teacher.

Marlon's 'Home Studies' teacher is nice. Unlike Janet Marlon doesn't necessarily make friends, but his class mates are nice enough.

It had been a few minutes into the class sessions for the Jacksons and already they felt right at home in their new school.  The sun shine poured

through the window of Michael's classroom. He could not explain why but, there was something soothing about it...

*******************************************************************************************************************

Class is over now and everybody headed off to the hallways to commute to the next class.  “Hey Liz wait up! Oh my goodness did you see that new

cute boy?” Charlotte asked her. “I know, isn't he Michael Jackson, like thee Michael Joe Jackson?” Elizabeth asked. “Yes!! That's the one. Isn't he

handsome?” “Yes, quite different from those times he had acne.” “Ah, Lizzy...! That's not very nice” “What, I'm just saying” “Grow up is that all you

think about?  Anyways are you going to try and ask him out?” “Ask him out, what are you crazy? I'm not going to ask a celebrity out, he must get

that a lot from girls and is sick and tired of it by now.” “Yeah, that's true, but you never know.” “So, what class are you headed to now?” Elizabeth

asked “Oh, my favorite, science. What about you?” “I have math class” “Oh okay then, well see you around.” “See ya” Elizabeth replied. Elizabeth

and Charlotte were 15 years of age and were quite different in temperament. Charlotte was practical, organized, responsible and level headed.

Elizabeth was well, immature; which led her to be blunt and unaware of reality at times. But both girls were over all nice.

End of Chapter 1

Last edited by MissRose on Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 13 times in total

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Now...because I neglected you guys for so long...I know you are interested in finding out as much about the story as your brains can take so here is the next part . Like I said i'll try not to over whelm you thou.

As I said before in the character list , the football team both cheerleader and football player are inspired from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The

Jockey boys are supposed to be Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Michael Angelo but in human form. The same Turtle person, but in human form

with human lives and ...check this out! This is brilliant, I made girl friends for them. Now, I cant show you what the girls would look like as Mutant

Turtles, cause I'd have to give you my very own drawing but, if the men who came up with ninja turtles, ever came up with their counter parts , I

am guessing they would be something like what I wrote in this fan fic. Jocelyn is similar to Michael Angelo. Rachel is a bad chick as Raphael would

need in a girl, Kyia (her name is pronounced with a long sound to the letter "I" like you're saying eye. Kiya) Kyia is Leonardo girl she is very

responsible, not that much of a leader, but very responsible and mysterious like he is. Finally Donatello, I don't think he necessarily needs another

nerd for a girl cause, secretly... there is more to him than that. Michelle is Donny's girl and she is vivacious and  has a 'sweet girl' personality and

she also has deep , mysterious ways, and she brings that side of Donatello out.  So now you understand the football team a bit better and you'll

learn about the rest as you read. Okay, enjoy Wink

Chapter 2   Mr. Collins

Edward Collins was determined this year to find a girlfriend. He had accomplished his goals last year and the year before that and the year before

that. Edward was a very anxious person. Everything has to be “just right”. He is the sort of fellow that is so out of touch with reality. As if those

traits weren't enough, he has such an annoying way of going about them too. He would send a person nuts. Sometimes it is actually humorous and

therefore to be endured with a grain of salt. He didn't want to be late for the next class, so, he quickly opened his locker to steal a peak in the

mirror at himself. He nervously got out a comb and started fixing his hair. Then he got out a bottle of breath freshener and started spraying his

mouth. He fixed his black thick framed glasses and anxiously but over confidently whispered “Perfect, just perfect”. Then he nervously scooted off

to class. When he had arrived he grinned at what he saw.  There was the lucky girl who he had made sure he would be in the same class with. He

quickly slid in a seat beside hers before another boy could sit in it and said as seductively as possible “Is this seat taken...?” Jane hopelessly sighed,

placed a hand over her forehead head and groaned and replied “Now it is...” Edward pretended to notice that for the first time “Why, yes I believe

you're right”. Jane thought to herself this is going to be one long history class.

The high school jockeys and cheerleaders who happened to be pared up with one another, were seated in the second last row of the class room.

Their school colors were a nice perfect blue shade and warm golden yellow. It was a cheerful color scheme to go with the very cheerful yet homely

spirit of the high school. The football players and cheerleaders were very energetic and friendly. But the ones who led the team when it came to the

social and fun department were Lydia, Katherine, Natalie, Jocelyn, Rachel, Kyia, and Michelle. Lydia wore her hair in two large pony tails and always

had pink gloss on her lips. She has blond hair and baby blue eyes. She is the most logical one of the whole group and the ultimate team leader of

the cheer leading squad. Katherine has dark hair and dark eyes. Her friends just called her Kitty for short. She is rather indecisive and light headed.

She always gravitates to a more wiled and fun crowed. These two like all the rest have a good heart and a great personality. Jocelyn is very similar

to Kitty, but more intensely wild and hyper. She is blond and has dark brown eyes with beautiful thin eye brows that arch up closer to the tail end.

She has what you'd call 'cat eyes'. She wears her hair similar to Lydia but in one pig tail that is positioned to the side of her head. She has bangs

that are even cut with some hair falling down longer on either side of her face. Lydia also has bangs with hair to the side but less even and more

volume and she is a solid platinum blond. Jocelyn has high lights and low lights in her blond. Jocelyn is very well...wild and crazy in her thinking.

She would always lead Kitty into mischief in terms of being a party animal. Dear Jocelyn is a wonderful girl who does less thinking and more

giggling, and always believes in leaping before you look, especially when it comes to social propriety. As for Natalie...she is someone you don't dare

to put a leash on in terms of opinion and human spirit. She is the black sheep of the group who challenges boundaries and always seeks to be a

women rather than a girl. She is very hard to impress and is always looking for an opportunity to prove herself in terms of maturity but in all the

wrong ways. Natalie has dark brown hair and eyes. She has the most attractive bangs ever. Her hair is shoulder length, full, thick and curly. Her

facial features are cute yet sophisticated. As for Rachel she is what you'd call a 'BAD tough girl'. She loves motor cycles and bars. She also loves

her macho boyfriend who happens to be Raphael. She more than doesn't mind being a trophy girl. If her boyfriend is not helping her fix a car, she's

certainly on top of one for him. She always dresses in cool fashions and colors. She is the type who wears red tank tops under a black fish net top

with faded black jeans, accompanied by short black boots with silver chains and buckles. She has black thick hair and eyebrows and lashes. Her

hair is a little bit curly and down in her back. She has nice baby hair and side burns. She has black eyes and always wears her red lipstick and red

nail polish. Sometimes she wears her silver hoop earrings. Kyia is mixed with African and Caucasian blood. She has emerald green eyes and light

brown hair with gold highlights. Her skin is a light golden brown. She is similar to Lydia in the sense that her personality is responsible but she is a

humble person, and she is also deep and mysterious. Michelle has a 'sweet girl next door' personality, meaning she is; nice, somewhat cheerful,

charming, and someone you can sit down and talk with and get to know. She also has a very vivacious personality, yet she can be deep and

mysterious when she wants to be. She has a rich vibrant brown hair,that is straight and falls below her shoulders in slight layers. She has vibrant

green eyes. And this is the description of the cheerleaders. As for the football boys, well, Raphael is more the tough one of the group. But it comes

in so handy at times, because he inspires the best out of his team members. He, like Natalie, can also be a bit of a black sheep in terms of

challenging authority and rules. He is not necessarily seeking to prove his maturity but rather he is looking for his own truth in life and is an

independent thinker when it comes on to principals and values. He has a big brother side to himself and has a bit of a sensitive spot in that regard.

He has a larger than life build, very tall, thick black hair and brows and black piercing eyes. He loves to wear a lot of red tops with black pants. But

other times he'll wear ripped jeans, a denim vest with the sleeves ripped off and a very casual t-shirt underneath, or sometimes a black leather

jacket with silver metal details on it. He has one ear pierced and a tattoo on his upper left arm. Leonardo, is a very cool guy but more on the

mature and responsible side. He and Lydia are similar to each other because Leo is the team captain of his football colleagues. He is the kind of

person who would be sure to have his drivers license, be on time for things and has cool watch on his wrist to tell the time. And even though Leo

has so much strength in his inner person, he is very humble and nurturing. Leo has dark brown hair, bright vibrantly rich blue eyes and thick brown

eye brows that have a square start point and arches down at the start point and gradually arches up at the tail end of his eyes. He has a huge build

but not as huge as Raph. Donatello is a very level headed and intelligent young man, the kind of person who can see a situation for what it is. He is

the type of person who could look out for his friend's best interests and cannot be messed with that easy. At the same time he is very haunting and

mysterious. He has hair that is not brown or black but a very dark brunet shade. His eyes are dark with medium thick brows. He has handsomely

haunting features, a medium build and is slightly taller than Leo. Now, as for Michael Angelo, he is a very extra ordinary boy. He has such an

unusual dynamic mind and personality. When in his presence, you can't help but feel overwhelmed by him and yet drawn to him. If you want to

hang around him, you have to brace yourself because he is always very...wild and crazy in the head. There is no telling what he'll do or say and it's

such a thrill to hang around “thee Michael Angelo”. At the same time he has such a sweet and sensitive side to himself. He is also the kind of guy

you want to give a big bear hug to and he has such a big heart. Michael Angelo has light orange hair, beautiful huge eyes that have a striking light

blue color, and his thick light orange eye brows have an arch at the tail end.  He is shorter than Raph. Leo. And Don. Last but not least, I'll describe

Kevin. Kevin is very similar to Michael Angelo because, he also has well, lets say an easy going brain. But he has a fun personality and a warm

heart. He has black hair, black eye brows and eyes. He is the same height as Michael Angelo, all of this so happens to make them best buddies by

the way. He is also the boyfriend of Lydia who has a more practical personality and can therefor balance him out. This is the whole description the

main popular crowed amongst the rest of the high schools foot ball team. These are the boys and girls that are always in the main stream of an

exciting social life and parties.

And now getting back to our dear Jane and Mr. Edward Collins. Just as Jane is now about to prepare herself to feel depressed for the rest of the

History class, a boy came and sat down beside her. He is tall and has a very lean build. It was Jermaine Jackson and when he laid eyes on Jane he

fell desperately in love with her. When Jane turned to face him she caught him staring deep into her eyes. She smiled at him and Jermaine happily

returned the smile. He couldn't help but study her; how gentile and peaceful she was and so pretty. Of cores, I must describe Jane to you. Jane is a

black girl, with skin as dark as night time and her hair black. She always wares her hair pressed and curled. Her eyes were a rich black color. Jane

now felt so happy about her change for the better in her history class, she never imagined that things would unfold in such a happy manner.

Edward Collins on the other hand was not to thrilled to see that another boy is now rudely interrupting him and Jane. The teacher finally walks in.

His name is Mr. Bennett, but students and faculty call him Mr. B. He is a very practical minded man yet very kind and gentle in nature. This makes

him a very effective teacher in the class room. He is in his 50's and has a bit of Grey streaks in his hair. “Alright class shall we begin?” he said in a

warm manner “Get out your books and turn to page 10.” So everyone did so. And the lesson began. During the lesson Jane could hardly

concentrate, she was feeling so excited about the new boy. He notice this and glanced at her and gave the sweetest smile ever. Jane's heart started

to melt as she dazedly smiled back. Edward noticed this and started to become very agitated at this. Then the drama became to much that even Mr

B saw what was going on in the front row. “Ahem, you three, do you mind paying attention. You might get this on your test” he cracked. The class

chuckled at the joke and the three kids stopped what they were doing and paid attention “Thank you. Mr. B said and continued his lecture.

After class was done Jermaine wasted no time in trying to get to know Jane better. Edward decided to be a man and fight for his girl. He nervously

confronted the taller more handsomely built Jermaine. He stood up from his seat wiping away a few drops of sweat from his forehead and

said “Pardon me, but if you don't mind Jane and I ...” but Jane interrupted him. She now felt bold enough to tell Edward what she really felt “Uh,

thank you Edward but think that... Quickly what's your name?” she whispered to Jermaine. “Jermaine” he answered in his mysteriously handsome

deep voice. Jane quickly continued “Jermaine was just going to walk to me to my locker. Weren't you?” She desperately looked to him for back

up. “Uh, yeah sure” he replied in puzzlement. Then Jane looked up at Edward with a polite grin on her face hoping that he would get the message.

Sadly, poor Edward did get the message. But he was most graciously intelligent about it “Of cores my dear Jane. Anything that makes you happy,

would make be happy as well.” Jane was melted by his kind response. Edward dismissed himself from the class room. She felt sort of sorry for him

but then remembered how annoying he is and went back to herself. “What was that about?” Jermaine inquired”. Jane felt embarrassed about her

first impression to her new crush. “Umm, I must apologize...but in time you'll get to learn that Edward Collins can be,” she sighs “quite the

character to put up with. I had to tell him something quickly or he would be determined to make my life impossible to endure in History class”.

Jermaine couldn't help but realize how gentle  and soft Jane is in nature. And it's true, Jane is the most soft and mild spirited person you will ever

come across. She has a soft voice box and therefore could not yell no matter how hard she tries. Jermaine's heart melted again “Don't worry, I am

sure you are not always like this” he said in a flattering manner. Jane blushed. She was especially pleased at how Jermaine gave her timid nature a

new found bravery to speak her mind, just like she did with Collins just a moment ago. “So, you never bothered to tell me your name yet, oh wait

that other guy just said it, it's Jane, right?” “Yes” “Nice name”. She couldn't  speak after this, she just blushed and chuckled. “So I'm going to take

you up on your offer and find out where your locker is” he said. She just chuckled again. So, he found himself chuckling. Then they both got up and

headed to her locker.  

LOL Okay you guys, that's the whole of the part, in it's entirety ! Sorry it took me so long to finish that up. Wink

Last edited by MissRose on Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Mon May 25, 2015 2:22 pm

*stressed out sigh* I am sorry you guys but my grammar is bad... You can tell that I am struggling with past and present tense. Mad

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Okay ya'll...! I am very excited. Because guess what I found on the YouTube site? I found the female companions of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shocked Laughing ! LOLol so, I guess, you can have a visual idea of what I am talking about int this story. Look up ninja turtles, like normal, then let's see...there is a bit of a trick to this...ummm look up the tv series Teenage MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: aLL IN THE FAMILY. It's a TV series, that stars a new female turtle named Venus. And after you've looked at that youtube channel, then the side bar that displays other youtube channels that are simular to the one you're on, should show you a list of other female turtles that TMNT fans have put together. They're more like music videos of the boy turtles and the girls turtles. They're really good!

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Great stories Miss Rose
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:49 pm

midangerous wrote:Great stories Miss Rose

Oh, really? Thank you midangerous... FAN FICTION.... ANYONE???? - Page 2 3967602901 I didn't think it is that good or good at all Rolling Eyes

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:48 pm

okay you guys..! So, guess what? I have got some goodies for you! Laughing bounce cheers  Hehe, okay  I have decided that you should a clear visual of what I'm describing to you regarding the teenage mutant ninja turtle human version (and the other boys and girls on the team). So, I won't give you descriptions of every single being in this story , but only when I think it's needed. So, here goes...are you all ready? Okay, here is the human Rapheal, Leo Donny ect : (Look to your next thread below)

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:06 pm

GGRRRR!!! im facing problems with the pics and this stupid comp!!!

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Gotta love technology
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:30 pm

*giggles * I know, right? WHAT UP midangerous Cool

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum