MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please

2 posters

Go down

Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please Empty Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:45 pm

So there appears to be a need for a place for reality tv viewers who do not want to be lectured about politics. We want our trash tv to be just that. Mindless entertainment chatter where we don't want people bringing attitude about their political leanings. So.. since I refuse to use the term "safe space" this is where we FREELY SNARK!

I decided to use this old website I have to open up this forum for us to post about:

90 Day Fiancé (including all spinoffs) current seasons and past. (and the spinoffs on Discovery+)

Married At First Sight

No HWs shows please. At least not yet.

Feel free to post a new topic anytime. I will do my best to post a thread with a news story I find somewhere about someone on the shows that will pertain to the new show of the night for live viewing/snarking. If I don't have one posted feel free to post one up and away we go. It's fine to just start it with the show name and episode number.

Example: 90 Day Fiancé S1 Ep1

Feel free to bring along any fans and try to keep it friendly. All I ask.
All opinions will be welcomed. ABOUT THE SHOWS!! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please Empty Re: Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please

Post by Cornpop Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:59 pm

Alyssa‘s mother is right. All she does is cry Crying or Very sad

Cornpop

Back to top Go down

Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please Empty Re: Intro to Reality TV Snark Forum-No politics please

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:05 pm

Start a post if you want. This is a sticky that will stay up top for a while just as an intro..

*Alyssa is a fame-ho that didn't know how to fame-ho. lol
Man did she blow it early.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornpop Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:11 pm

Is this the OP sticky?

Cornpop

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:12 pm

Yes. It will stay up top until I remove the sticky once we get rolling with a few posters.

Check your PMs I sent you a message (private message)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down