MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy

2 posters

Go down

2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy Empty 2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 pm

This can be where comments can be posted during live viewing..

Excerpt:
Mahogany Roca’s photo with Ben Rathbun from 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days has shocked TLC viewers who still doubt if she’s real. While the 90 Day Fiancé spin-off is currently on its episode 9, fans haven’t seen the mysterious cast member Mahogany yet. 52-year-old man Ben, however, is head over heels for Mahogany, who befriended him after seeing Ben’s thirst trap photos online. Within three months’ time, the father of four Ben already wants to make Mahogany his wife. But Mahogany has given off major catfish vibes, especially after her refusing to video call Ben or ghosting him and leaving his multiple texts on read.

Rest of article: https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-mahoganys-real-pictures-ben/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cornpop likes this post

Back to top Go down

2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy Empty Re: 2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:25 pm

Mahogany looks nothing like her filtered pix she posts online. lol

But surprise! She's real! Ben's still a creeper.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cornpop likes this post

Back to top Go down

2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy Empty Re: 2/20/22 90 Day Fiancé Mahogany’s Real Pictures With Ben Send Fans Into A Frenzy

Post by Cornpop Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:52 pm

What the h$ll? Mahogany’s real?!?!

You coulda knocked me over with a feather!

Cornpop

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:06 pm

Hey Cornpop!

IKR?! I'm in CA so the show won't be on for 2 more hours. I have a feeling you're on the East Coast right?

I'll make comments here if you are on at 8pm PT or tomorrow I'll recap my thoughts (you do too ok?) then we can convo those comments. If you are East Coast it will be too late for you tonight. Sound good?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cornpop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornpop Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 pm

Oh, I should’ve known you were west coast because you knew MJ. I’ll be in bed and probably asleep by 8 pm PT.

I’ll comment tomorrow. I’m still shocked that Mahogany is real.

Cornpop

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down