MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum? Empty Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum?

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:36 pm

I have heard from a couple people I have invited that I know from the MJ fan community that there was a problem registering. One was trying to do so from a work pc and I said the boss more than likely prohibits that on their work computers.

Also Firefox causes problems on lots of websites - so if you use that maybe use your IE browser and that should fix that.

If there are other problems - please tell it here and I will get back to you hopefully with a fix for you OK?

Happy Michaeling!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum? Empty Re: Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum?

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Guests---
Post here if you have a problem registering.

To all members--
This forum is for the non members (guests) to communicate-if you are posting here please be addressing the guests-we members have the entire forum to convo - thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum? Empty Re: Anyone having a problem registering here on this forum?

Post by mj's defender Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:35 am

Hi I'm new here and why are most of the forums locked?
I've been fighting for Michael's innocence since the beginning.
I never believed them lies about him.
I just found this site and want to edit and be able to post on some of the locked forums but they are locked Sad
How can I edit and post on them I want a mj pic on my profile.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:55 am

There is only one forum that is locked it is the Welcome to MJ's Magical Forum at the very top of the home page-nothing else is locked anywhere on the other nearly 50 forums.

You are in the "guest" forum which is not for the members - it is for NON members to be able to post and see pix and links-

Please introduce yourself to everyone if you would like in the Off Topic Forum at the bottom of the home page-thanks

You can click on your profile on the top navigation bar-and the click avatar tab to put picture in for your username ~

MJLIM Staff

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down