MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed

3 posters

Go down

Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed Empty Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed

Post by ljmissmj Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

I am all a-twitter. I found out that fans are going over to Hoyt Schmerhorn station tomorrow to celebrate BAD 25(subway stop in Brooklyn on the A Train). This is the subway station where Michael filmed the BAD short film. Imgaine. The exact area has been closed off for years and you can't get over to the original location, but that's alright Michael's energy has to be still in the building lol. I planned on making a special stop tomorrow anyway for my own little BAD celebration, and I was wondering if other fans were going. So a fan said she saw a group on FB that was going so now I'm extra excited. I don't get on FB much so I hope we can hook up. Nothing like being surrounded by my MJ family on such a special occaision.This should be fun. I pass by that station going to and coming from home so it's on my way.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed Empty Re: Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Take your camera and shoot the pix of the MJ fans - they will probably dress up all BAD!! teeheee

Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed 2389816175
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed Empty Re: Fans going to subway station where BAD was filmed

Post by ljmissmj Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh for sure - I'll take pictures. I wonder if MJ knows how happy we are right now celebrating his BAD 25 all over the world.

LOVE YOU MOST MICHAEL! CONGRATS YOU ARE THE BADDEST!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

ooh awesome i wish i lived in NY
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down