MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great!

3 posters

Go down

Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great! Empty Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great!

Post by Admin Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Just wanted to mention this that it is more Michaeling fun when a member of several fansites. We (several admins and tons of members) all share back and forth all the MJ loved information and everything that goes on our sites. The more the Michael-ier I say!

Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great! 1338352128
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great! Empty Re: Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great!

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:37 pm

I used to frequent a site called MJVisions but it sadly folded for some unknown reason one minute it was there and the next it was gone lol. No explanation and it was a really good little haunt for diehards of Michael's wanting to go there from other sites that haven't been very friendly or civilized.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great! Empty Re: Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Sad aww that is sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:43 pm

There are lots of new sites out there I'd love to join more.... but I just don't have that time. Two is enough lol. And I don't mean that in a sad way as I'd love to frequent them. My life is hectic on the home/work front so really I'm glad to have Mj surrounding my house when I don't get on site LOL Being a member at several sites in the MJ Fan Community is Great! 246948820
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

LOL
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey guys-FYI: This forum is for the guests to be able to post since they can't anywhere else. Please address the guests if posting here OK? There are nearly 50 forums with tons of threads members can post in - thanks Smile

See ya out there with the other members!

Hi mjjPureSoul: You can post a hello thread to members in the OT forum. People will see that-everybody here knows this is the non member place for the guests that visit (100's/day) Thanks and welcome Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm

hello to all the guests out there visiting! i'm apart of 3 sites and lurking on a MJ photo site!! the more the merrier!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down