MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of Michael's last TV interviews

3 posters

Go down

One of Michael's last TV interviews Empty One of Michael's last TV interviews

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I was roaming around Youtube and came across this video; it's titled Michael's last tv interview, I don't know if it is or isn't. I just thought it was interesting. And not to mention I love the "mature" Michael as much as the Bad era Michael, hee hee hee.
Michael, looks so cool and that soothing voice of his never fails to make me swoon.
This video shows Michael in his element and that's making music. I love you Michael Jackson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

One of Michael's last TV interviews Empty Re: One of Michael's last TV interviews

Post by foreverland Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks for this Smile

foreverland

Back to top Go down

One of Michael's last TV interviews Empty Re: One of Michael's last TV interviews

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi foreverland! There are many interviews and videos in this forum as well as many dozens more I have yet to post in the coming future-

I also want to say:
Welcome to MJ's Love Is Magical! There is an off topic forum in which you can post a thread introducing yourself to everyone there if you like OK?

One of Michael's last TV interviews 828620032 One of Michael's last TV interviews 936075699 One of Michael's last TV interviews 828620032
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down