MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube)

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) Empty Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube)

Post by ljmissmj Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm

This video comes with a WARNING! Watching this over the top handsome specimen, may cause you to hyperventilate, sweat, scream, faint or swoon. Suggestions: Please have a glass of water, a fan and or tissue while viewing. Please keep your mouse close by in case you need to stop (drool), rewind (drool), pause (more drooling) fast forward (why?)

I forgot all about this interview. OMG. How cute and sweet s this man, and so polite, I haven't heard anyone say "pardon" in years???? Enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) Empty Re: Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube)

Post by midangerous Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks for sharing ljmissmj, it was a great interview. Wink Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) 2976365378
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) Empty Re: Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube)

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) 2894395550 He is the most precious EVER!! Thanks ljmissmj!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:12 pm

aw man i see this all the time on YT great to have it more accessable!!!!thanks!! sweetest angle ever!!! Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) 3260566286
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 pm

I love his here this era.
I loved him since I was 16 Thriller era.

And he just got better with age
Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) 246948820 Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) 744548625 Michael Jackson's BAD interview with Ebony/Jet Magazine(Youtube) 3906354512
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm

hey mj's defender i see ur new!! welcome and i agree completly with ur comment except i wasn't even thought of during those era's!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:39 pm

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ wrote:hey mj's defender i see ur new!! welcome and i agree completly with ur comment except i wasn't even thought of during those era's!!!

Yes I am new but been around from the beginning, I just found this site.

lol true,

I loved him before I was 16 but when I was 16 is when I fell in love with him.

I'm happy to see that Michael still has fans of all ages and races.

and I live by what my name is, I will defend him till the end <3
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:02 pm

mj's defender wrote:
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ wrote:hey mj's defender i see ur new!! welcome and i agree completly with ur comment except i wasn't even thought of during those era's!!!

Yes I am new but been around from the beginning, I just found this site.

lol true,

I loved him before I was 16 but when I was 16 is when I fell in love with him.

I'm happy to see that Michael still has fans of all ages and races.

and I live by what my name is, I will defend him till the end <3
i'll be by ur side if it means defending michael! i would die if it meant getting the truth across to people!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Ditto,
So Will I

And there are millions of us too defending him but a lot of us don't post on all forums,
we are on facebook and twitter and other places like them
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 pm

yeah i don't have a facebook or twitter so this is my place to find all the goings on in michael's world!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

@IJCSLYMJ: We are all happy you are here with us! Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 pm

thank you Capricious i love being here!! Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down