MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Bush book signing at Hard Rock Cafe (last Friday)

Go down

Michael Bush book signing at Hard Rock Cafe (last Friday) Empty Michael Bush book signing at Hard Rock Cafe (last Friday)

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Last Friday, I left work early (the things I do for MJ) and headed up to Hard Rock Café. Michael Bush was autographing his book from 3-5. When I got to train station, there was a problem on all trains, panic set in and quickly I thought of a Plan B, but there was none cause the subway was the only mode of transportation that could get me from down town all the way to 42nd street quick fast. Then eventually the uptown #3 train came rolling into the station (insert choir singing and sun shining thru clouds here! ahhhh) I got off at Times Square and ran toward Hard Rock café. I went inside and breathing heavily – cause I don’t run or exercise “IS THERE A BOOK SIGNING HERE????” still in panic mode I yelled at the lady. She pointed nonchalantly to down stairs. (how can anyone be nonchalant when it comes to Michael Jackson boggles the mind! Lol) When I got there the table was gone, and was told the book signing was over (insert sobs) but lots of fans were mulling around (YAY!) Then I looked to my right and spotted a TV camera pointing at this short white haired nattily attired gentlemen in the corner being interviewed – ah ha must be Michael Bush!! (again – insert choir). Yay, he was still there – he hadn’t left, phew. Suddenly, I noticed this large glass case behind him with…OMG….4 of Michael’s costumes – one BAD costume complete with boots (amazing) and 3 gorgeous jackets. Be still my heart (yep that choir in my head again, lol) . I asked the sales woman about the book and it cost $45.00, which unfortunately I did not have the funds for, but I wanted to get Michael Bush’s autograph. I went over to some fans and asked if they saw my friends and she thought they left, but fortunately I texted one of them and they were sitting down eating. Then another friend, Gadget T said to stick around because Mr. Bush was going to take pics with the fans!!! YAY!. I called my friends and said stop eating and get your butts out here – shortly after Michael B was done with media, the group of us- many with signed copies of his book - went over to him for a group shot. He was sooo gracious. We were very giddy girls. Someone asked if he could sing and he said, “Michael tried to get me to sing for 25 years but it never happened” and laughed. He was very gracious and so nice. In my opinion, I think that many that worked very very close with Michael like Michael Bush had MJ's kind spirit (not all but some especially not the one that shall not be named and I’m not talkin’ Valdamort). After the photo shoot and news camera finished taping us, we disbursed and headed back to the dining area, but I, we had to go to the ladies room. As we passed down the aisle of tables, I looked to my left and I saw Michael Bush sitting with three woman casually chatting – no one was around, I assumed they were his “handlers”. I walked by and sheepishly smiled and waved (ugh, so corny). Then I went out the doors leading to the ladies room, before I got to the ladies room door, I stopped short and said to myself, “go back and ask for his autograph” . First let me say, doing this is out of my character – it really is, I always feel stupid and like I’m bothering people. But I said “this is a once in a lifetime opportunity”, not to mention I am a failed fashion designer, so to meet a person that did what I’ve always wanted to do and for Michael Jackson, I need to do this for myself, I turned around and humbly walked up to where Michael was sitting. I stood off to the side waiting for them to stop speaking - I wondered if I had any food in my teeth, at a time like this that's what I was thinking, lol. Mr. Bush nodded at me to come closer. I carry 3 wallet sized photo’s of Michael always, so I took one of the pics out and said, “Mr. Bush, please forgive me for intruding, but could I please ask you to sign Michael’s picture for me”…tick tick tick tick….OF COURSE I WILL! (YESSSSS!!! there goes that choir in my head again!) He asked me how to spell my name even. He signed and handed the picture to me. I thanked him profusely - I think I started to bow, lol, (ugh how embarrassing) and impulsively kissed the picture right then and there. He smiled, shook my hand and thanked me for coming. What a nice man and a great event. By the way I do plan on buying the book, I looked at a friend’s copy and the pictures are freaking out of this world and amazing and so many pictures I have never seen before. Michael Jackson looks divine as always. I cannot believe I met one of the men, Michael Bush, who was inspired by our Michael and also assisted Michael Jackson in becoming one of this century’s greatest fashion icons.

If I can get a pic of group photo I'll add.
Love you family!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Michael Bush book signing at Hard Rock Cafe (last Friday) Empty Re: Michael Bush book signing at Hard Rock Cafe (last Friday)

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:31 pm

sorry made a boo boo.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down