MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

4 posters

Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:31 am

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch
by Rich Bowden - Jun 29 2009

Excerpt:

Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know that pop icon Michael Jackson died aged 50 from suspected cardiac arrest at the end of last week. What you may not have heard is that there was a UFO sighted over the famous Neverland ranch in California just hours after the singer's death.

As reported by a clearly embarrassed Michael Cohen at All News Web, "a glowing green light" was reported by a reader hovering distinctly close to the music celebrity's ranch.

"I see a glowing bright green light slightly to the North and I know it sounds kind of timely and weird but this hovering light appeared to be situated right over where Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch would stand," an e-mail to Cohen from reader Dave Russo explained.

"It was way larger than a star and appeared sphere shaped," added Russo. "The UFO hovered for a few minutes and then shot up and off."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch 3260566286
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty Mike Luckman on Michael Jackson and UFOs

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 am

Mike Luckman on Michael Jackson and UFOs
By: tpeterpark

Tue Jul 7, 2009

Mike Luckman has also expressed his extreme skepticism about the rumors
of UFO's supposedly having been seen over Neverland Ranch, a rumor he
attributes to "a comedian" as its original perpetrator. As a serious
ufologist and author of a book on rock musicians and UFO's who admires
Jackson and has personally interviewed the King of Pop, Luckman should
be listened to when he questions over-the-top rumors,allegations. and
urban legends.

T. Peter Park wrote:
Mike Luckman on Michael Jackson and UFOs

Michael C. Luckman, Director of the New York Center for
Extraterrestrial Research, interviewed Michael Jackson five years ago
in New York City about his "alien side" for his book, "ALIEN ROCK: The
Rock 'n Roll Extraterrestrial Connection" (Pocket Books and VH1). Here
is a description of Michael Jackson's UFO sighting in 1980--a sighting
that let him totally awestruck. The King of Pop was sitting in the
cockpit of an overnight flight over the North Pole when, in his own
words, he saw "illusions in the air that man has never seen. It was
total dark and you saw these big icebergs that were glowing in the
night. And then I looked far out in the sky and saw purple, green, and
blue crystals sparkling and turning in the air. I said, 'What is
that?' And the pilot said that he didn't know, they'd only seen that
once before. I said, 'My God, I'll never forget this!'"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty UFO over Neverland Ranch: More witnesses come forward

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 am

UFO over Neverland Ranch: More witnesses come forward
allnewsweb | Jadyn Cassidy

July 02, 2009 by JoeProBono

Michael Jackson's passing appears to even be attracting the attention of extraterrestrials.

Last week our resident ufologist Michael Cohen received an email from a man claiming to have seen a luminous green UFO hovering over Neverland Ranch the morning after the day Jackson died.

Since putting out this story we have received about a dozen other emails claiming to have seen UFOs over Neverland in the last week. Some witnesses describe glowing lights while others claim to have seen out and out flying saucers.

One grieving Michael Jackson fan claims to have seen the same glowing green light we originally reported along with another friend. Her (slightly edited for grammatical errors and text message-style abbreviations) email states that:

'Just read your post on the UFO over Neverland after doing a search, I am certain I saw that same UFO. Myself and a devastated friend decided to drive past Neverland Friday morning as a way of paying respects to MJ's achievements when we too saw a glowing green light above the area. The UFO lingered for a few minutes and then seemed to vanish. My friend joked that it might be an alien spaceship that had come to see what's happening and I kind of ignored her until I read the post. The world just lost a precious treasure, perhaps he has now gone to a better place'.

Linda Thomas, LA

We realise some of these emails are wind-ups but others may well be real. One can only guess what role aliens are playing in the whole Michael Jackson saga as well as his passing.

'Perhaps visiting aliens are merely shaking their heads in dismay at the whole circus, realising how little hope humanity has of ever really making it and joining any universal community' noted our resident UFO expert Michael Cohen.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty Tribute to Michael Jackson and his extraterrestrial UFO interest

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:30 am

Tribute to Michael Jackson and his extraterrestrial UFO interest
Gadgets & Tech June 26, 2009

By: Jeff Peckman

As we pay our respects to Michael Jackson because of our own interest in him and his monumental achievements in life, it is also appropriate to respect his special interest in life beyond all of us, that is, in UFOs and extraterrestrial civilizations. A unique tribute to Michael along these lines will be discussed on Coast to Coast AM, Sunday June 28 at 2:30 A.M. Eastern Time (U.S.). Jackson's 'extraterrestrial connection' was another trait he had in common with other music icons such as Elvis and John Lennon.

Press Release:

'ALIEN ROCK' GURU MICHAEL LUCKMAN TO PAY TRIBUTE SUNDAY TO KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON ON 'COAST TO COAST AM"

Michael C. Luckman, author of "ALIEN ROCK: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection," (Pocket Books and VH1) will be host Ian Punnett's guest this Sunday, June 28 at 2:30 A.M. Eastern Time, discussing Michael Jackson's "alien" side--the King of Pop's passionate interest in extraterrestrials, his sighting of a UFO from the cockpit of an airplane and his plan to perform his trademark Moonwalk on the Moon.

Luckman, who is Director of the New York Center for Extraterrestrial Research, will also talk about the Gloved One's love for the films, "E.T." and "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," as well as his desire to build a high tech alien landing pad in the Nevada desert to welcome extraterrestrials to Earth and film their historic landing. TV host Matt Lauer once called Luckman

“ the man who will serve as matchmaker between Michael Jackson and extraterrestrials."

Luckman will reveal the inside story of a project to build a 60-foot robot to promote Jackson's comeback in Las Vegas plus a new project to build a spectacular robot themed resort on the Las Vegas strip in memory of the legendary singer.

The two Michaels met about five years ago at the Abracadabra Superstore in New York City. Luckman devoted an entire chapter in his "ALIEN ROCK" book to the superstar's belief in otherworldly beings.

Prince William is among Luckman's legion of celebrity fans. "Coast to Coast AM" is the most popular late night radio show in the United States.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty Re: UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

Post by midangerous Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Whoa! That's kinda creepy! I didn't know Michael had a UFO sighting too! Shocked
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty Many years of UFO sightings occurred at NVRL Valley Ranch

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm

There were many reports locally about NVRL having UFO sightings all around the area in Los Olivos! Supposedly insiders claim that it was not an unusual occurrence for years. The sightings took place according to many in the area most often when MJ would come back from tours and would be active around the local community (at night) - Then when our Michael passed it went on for some time-which is actually IMO really amazing considering the years that had elapsed since MJ was living there!

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch 744548625
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Empty Re: UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:02 pm

BUMPING this. this is too crazy! thats really cool! i've seen something similar once too. i was sick and laying on the couch at night and i saw this huge ball of light rising in the sky, i watched it for a few moments then it took off. wierd.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Since I've lived in NY I've been to Abracadabra once or twice. Imagine if I bumped into Michael shopping. It has a huge selection of everything scary & magical.  Interesting article thanks!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down