MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures

4 posters

Go down

MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures Empty MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures Empty Re: MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Sobs.. these photos are heart wrenching and he looks completely healthy too, I never doubted his state of health during the TII rehearsals at all. He looked stunning didn't he?. That first close-up pic is just wow! completely beautiful and so natural. Peeps, the 7th photo down.. do you think this one could be a 'stand in look-a-like'? His facial features appear a little different for instance the chin and nose. I could be mistaken though. I just thought the face looked too long and thin for Michael's. All are superb though
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures Empty Re: MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:38 pm

These pix are a part of the "MJ in Blue" fan favs pix (we do a new feature each month)

Yes he looks stunning and healthy-a little exhausted in some shots but nevertheless just beautiful! That 7th pix-look at his hands-those are the hands of Michael Jackson and his graceful physique and feet-all MJ!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 am

I just watched This is It again today, he sure was amazing, I cried at the end. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm always watching TII midangerous, Wink and like you, it always makes me ball at the end, that part where he stands and holds his arms out, his head tips slowly back as if he's looking up to the heavens then it freezes. When he starts to sing TII doesn't help emotions too does it. Blimey, it's so heart tugging Crying or Very sad

Hey Admin I'll check those hands MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures 246948820
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by tink Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:49 pm

I love these pics from TII. Don`t know how many times I`ve watched this film, and I still cry every time.
Sad MJ 'This Is It" Beautiful MJ in Blue Pictures 3480612478
tink
tink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down