MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012

2 posters

Go down

"Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012 Empty "Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses nationwide. Last year, over one hundred million people* came together to Shop Small®️ in their communities on Small Business Saturday®️

To learn more about the where and how go to the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal note:
Since the election kept in office this president who has no intention of supporting small businesses (which is now WHY this country HAS to support small businesses so JOBS and HIRING can pick back up) This is VERY IMPORTANT that we all do our BEST to do this. With the holiday season coming up on us fast, please consider shopping in your community at the small family owned and regionally supportive businesses. The people in this country need to rely MORE on themselves and less on big gov IMO anyway-so let's do this and get this great USA back up and running like it did before! Try not to gift shop at the BIGS (the national corporate chain stores) even if you spend another dollar or two, you will probably get better quality and you will be feeling great that you did your part to support not only the businesses that need us to support them - but you will also be proactive in supporting the economy of your area - thus your country! Razz

This has been an opinion expressed and I agreed to post (a little spin on a political ad disclaimer - an attempt at levity)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012 Empty Re: "Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:55 pm

This is so important-I agree that all need to take heed and support this wholeheartedly!! I am glad to know about this coming up next Saturday and will be planning my santa shopping that day for sure. Thanks for posting this in time to plan God knows I have to make my lists and check them more than twice!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

"Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012 Empty Re: "Shop Small" on Small Business Saturday November 24, 2012

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 am

Don't forget about this day to support your community small businesses Cool
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down