MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It

+2
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
6 posters

Go down

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  Empty A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 pm

When I was standing in line to see the movie This is It, I noticed that there were lots of older people lined up behind me. I asked one of them, "Are you a Michael Jackson fan?" The person smiled and said that she was. She then asked me a funny question, "Aren't you a little young to be a Michael Jackson fan?" I didn't really know how to answer that(I was twenty at the time). She later pointed to a lady that looked like she was around eighty years old, and asked another funny question, "Does she look a little old to be a Michael Jackson fan?" We all laughed, and I asked the older lady, "How long have you been a fan? Since Michael was a very young kid?" She started laughing.

We all later went into the theater to watch the movie, and I cried while seeing it. It was such a great experience, whenever Michael had finished performing in a scene everyone in the theater applauded! Some were even singing along. When the movie ended, some people would not leave right away including me. Two ladies in front of where I was sitting began to hug and cry. This was a moment I'll never forget.

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  3455354099

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  744548625
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  Empty Re: A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  Empty Re: A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG!!!! A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  4006482730
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Yes I remeber that day very well midangerous, can't believe it'll be 4 years in Oct. That's a nice and humourous story. Particularly with the little ol lady, very sweet.

When we first got to hear about TII viewing at the cinemas they made it sound like it's the only chance anyone has of seeing it. There was not a mention of it being released onto DVD. That's why everyone fought to order their cinema tickets it was crazy. Then about 2 weeks later it was announced it was to come out on DVD lol! I never really doubted it, but it was just that the cinemas had made huge profits from customers to get their seats filled. I even panic'd when ordering cinema tickets thinking I might not be able to get one and they'd be sold out y'know Rolling Eyes Embarassed Then that happened, the shops were going to sell the DVD. ;-) I bought it right away obviously lol!..Can't say how many times it's been played since like. Good they don't wear out!
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

@midangerous and MjjPureSoul: I was one of those feverishly ordering tickets online too for TII-I HAD to see it and was VERY emotional during the time in the theater. I bought a 'scarlet' TII shirt while there and hugged onto it - couldn't leave either-the credits rolled by and I still could not move to get out of my seat. My friend who went along with me had to practically carry me out of there. I was so upset for days afterward.

L.O.V.E you Michael!! Miss you More everyday that goes by ~ A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  3480612478

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  2307242536

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm

I went through the same situation, I really thought that the tickets would be sold out if I didn't buy it right away. I had a great time there though, it almost felt like MJ was really there. I still have my movie ticket, and I have the TII DVD/CD

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  3455354099
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Admin wrote:@midangerous and MjjPureSoul: I was one of those feverishly ordering tickets online too for TII-I HAD to see it and was VERY emotional during the time in the theater. I bought a 'scarlet' TII shirt while there and hugged onto it - couldn't leave either-the credits rolled by and I still could not move to get out of my seat. My friend who went along with me had to practically carry me out of there. I was so upset for days afterward.

L.O.V.E you Michael!! Miss you More everyday that goes by ~ A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  3480612478

A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  2307242536

aww admin i never got to see it in thearters cause its too expensive (i actually say the previews for tti in a movie theater) andi think we just missed it (we haven't been to a movie in so many years) but any way i got it for valentines day 2010 i'll never forget that moment A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  1136769344
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Ladies, it sure was a very emotional time wasn't it?. I bet no one came out from those theatres/cinema's with dry eyes Crying or Very sad Yes, I still have my ticket too which is amongst my sentimental pile of memo A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  246948820 Are you the same as me where, watching the DVD since seeing it for the first time in the theatres you spot little bits you never spotted the first time? Smile I'm like 'hey, I didn't notice that before. And I just love discovering little bits from it which had gone unoticed the last time lol. The more we watch something, the more we pick up.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 pm

That's a beautiful story of finding common ground with people. Michael really does bring people together even now. I've never seen it in theaters either ... but when it was on Netflix, I watched it like crazy lol. I loved being able to have that home up close and personal viewing experience of Michael's legacy.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Glad u were able to see it applegirl!Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by JoMike Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 am

You guys are so lucky!!!... I had to wait for one of our local channels to air it so that ! could tape it. I remember I was getting lots of calls from friends(fans) and we were sharing our excitement when each song started being rehearsed. All in all, I loved it!
JoMike
JoMike

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Smile A cute, personal story when I went to see This is It  1594344529
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:03 pm

That's great JoMike! I remember seeing the advertisement for it while seeing the new Harry Potter movie Laughing we never did make it, but the DVD was a great Valentines day present! ♥️
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down