MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage

3 posters

Go down

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage Empty Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage

12/01/2012

Viewers who enjoyed ABC’s hour long “Bad 25″ special on Thanksgiving night will be happy to know that Spike Lee’s full Michael Jackson documentary contains more than an hour of extra footage not aired on television.

Lee was forced to cut down “Bad 25″ to just over an hour to fit into ABC’s 90-minute-block, but the theatrical release lasted a full 123 minutes.

Among the footage cut from ABC’s version are interviews with Stevie Wonder and Justin Bieber; footage of Jackson recording "Just Good Friends"; as well footage of an intimate dance shared by a young Sheryl Crow and Jackson during the 1987 Bad World Tour. The ABC time slot also forced certain topics to be skipped entirely, such as Jackson’s acquisition of the Beatles catalog, and the filming of the star-studded “Liberian Girl” video.

According to Lee’s Twitter, the full version of "Bad 25," along with the Director's Cut, will be available on DVD and Blu-ray in February 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage Empty Re: Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:43 am

That'll be cool to see the full version. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage Empty Re: Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage

Post by Admin Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:29 am

I'm looking FW to seeing the additional hour also. ljmissmj saw the full version in NYC at a theater which had to have been so great (even though it had to be very emotional I'm sure)

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage 1148588858 Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage 744548625 Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage 1148588858
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 am

I want to see this in a theater with the full THX sound!

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage 1334227947
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Does anyone know when in Feb that it's on DVD?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:33 pm

You could check Spike Lee's website (40 acres and a mule) - I just looked real quick on Amazon for it-nothing for sale or pre-sale yet. If you dig up the Feb date - let us know my dear! Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Ok Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage Empty Bad 25 doc DVD delayed

Post by Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:58 am

Well I'm afraid the news is not good everybody. Seems according to Spike Lee's website admin this will not be released yet. See the message:

"Blu-Ray/DVD Released Has Been Pushed Back. Stay Tuned For More Info."

"Thank you."
40 Acres Web Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm disappointed as I know everyone will be upon reading this news, sorry to have to report this Crying or Very sad

Full Version of Spike Lee's MJ doc, "Bad 25," Contains More Than An Hour of Additional Footage 1148588858
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down