MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children

+2
Admin
midangerous
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children - Page 2 Empty Michael's Special Relationship With God and children

Post by midangerous Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the day that we celebrate Jesus' birth draws closer, I'd like to share something that's quite precious, Michael's love for God and his special connection with children. This topic will be ongoing and is open to discussion for everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When Jesus was on the earth, He taught a very important message about love and humbling yourself before God. Michael showed examples of that in many ways. What I really love about him is that he talked about being like Jesus:

"I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to."
-Michael Jackson

Michael was always very close to following Christ's example. He showed a very strong love for God, and gave the Lord the credit for all his talents. He even shared that he would see God in the faces and smiles of children:

"God gave me a mission, I feel, to do something for them and they have given me the support and the belief and the love to hold on, hold on, when I look in the mirror I feel healed all over again. It's like being baptized. It's like God saying, "Michael, everything will be ok," when I look in the eyes of a child."

-Michael Jackson

Michael blessed children with the gift of unconditional love that came from God alone. Here are some pictures of him with children:

May all who come see this thread be blessed in the name of the Lord. Smile

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's Special Relationship With God and children

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:12 am

@midangerous: Those pix of both Prince and Blanket that you posted for their birthdays here are so adorable! Thanks so much! So sweet!

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children - Page 2 216589826
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's Special Relationship With God and children

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 am

Aaaw thankyou Admin. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children - Page 2 Empty He sacrificed his pain to give joy to others

Post by Admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 am

He sacrificed his pain to give joy to others by singing and dancing, and generously donating money and gifts. For two decades he gave gifts of compassion to hundreds of thousands of children worldwide by visiting orphanages and hospitals while on tour.

Over the span of the same 20 years, Michael invited hoards of disabled and ailing children to visit his marvelous and magical Neverland Valley Ranch in the foothills of the San Ynez mountains of southern California.

Michael was an extraordinary warrior of L.O.V.E.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:43 pm

God bless him for all the work he did for kids all over the world:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 am

Portion of the poem, When Babies Smile(from the book, Dancing the Dream)

Those are the moments we're one with God
All is well, nothing is odd
In silent reflection
We feel our perfection
We are the source, we are the crucible
Nothing can hurt us, for we are invincible
There is no sin, there is no sinner
We can only win, we have felt the glimmer
In the bliss
We're floating awhile
Those are the moments when babies smile.

-Michael Jackson
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:18 pm

omg @midangerous thats sweet I NEED THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!! and admin thosepics made me cry Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 am

This is something I'd like to share as we draw near to easter:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 am

Happy Easter everyone!! This video's so cute:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 am

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 pm

aaw, so cute WATW!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Happy Birthday Paris!

She was her Dad's little Princess

Her mom's too:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Touching video with Michael and his daughter Paris:
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Tom Mesereau taking MJ to Church:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 09, 2013 3:39 am

I have something here to share, I've just been watching an old movie about St. Francis of Assisi, and I realize that Michael had the exact same temperament as this man. For those who are not familiar with Francis, he was a saint who was a very gentle soul. Animals and children all loved him. He's a saint who the Pope has named himself after. With all the filth that is coming out now about Michael in the darn media, it's up to us to have him remembered for his charitable work, and most of all, his gentleness.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat May 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!

Here's a special Mother poem written by Michael:

Mother

Eons of time I've been gestating
To take a form been hesitating
From the unmanifest this cosmic conception
On this earth a fantastic reception
And then one fateful August morn
From your being I was born
With tender love you nurtured a seed
To your own distress you paid no heed
Unmindful of any risk and danger
You decided upon this lonely stranger

Rainbows, clouds, the deep blue sky
Glittering birds that fly on high
Out of fragments you've made my whole
From the elements you fashioned my soul
Mother dear, you gave me life
Because of you, no struggle or strife
You gave me joy and position
Cared for me without condition
And if I ever change this world
It's from the emotions you've unfurl'd
Your compassion is so sweet and dear
Your finest feelings I can hear
I can sense your faintest notion
The wondrous magic of your love potion

And now that I have come so far
Met with every king and czar
Encountered every color and creed
Of every passion, every greed
I go back to that starry night
With not a fear for muscle or might
You taught me how to stand and fight
For every single wrong and right
Every day without a hold
I will treasure what you've mold
I will remember every kiss
Your sweet words I'll never miss
No matter where I go from here
You're in my heart, my mother dear.

Dancing the Dream

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Thanks midangerous!!

Michael's Special Relationship With God and children - Page 2 828620032 Happy Mother's Day to All Mom's!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue May 21, 2013 5:21 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 pm

aaaw, what a sweet pic!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat May 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Michael JacksonVisiting the US troops

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 30, 2013 8:13 pm

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Special Prayer for Paris:

Heavenly Father, I ask that you would be with this young lady today as she continues to seek treatment in the hospital, I ask that you would surround her with your love, and heal her broken heart, from all the pain that she's gone through these past years. Please bring her peace, and joy that she deserves. In your Holy Name, Amen.

If anyone would like to join in with a prayer, please do so. She needs this.

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Always in our prayers:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:37 pm

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Special for Father's Day

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Michael Jackson: Quotes on his relationship with God
July 8, 2009

“No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in yourself. And not matter who’s around you that is being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.”

Michael Jackson spoke these words in an Online Audio Chat sponsored by GetMusic.com and RollingStone.com on October 26, 2001 with Anthony DeCurtis as the moderator.

His views on the songwriting process:

“Michael: Well, the songwriting process is something very difficult to explain because it’s very spiritual. It’s, uh…You really have it in the hands of God, and it’s as if it’s been written already – that’s the real truth. As if it’s been written in its entirety before were born and you’re just really the source through which the songs come. Really. Because there is…they just fall right into your lap in its entirety. You don’t have to do much thinking about it. And I feel guilty having to put my name, sometimes, on the songs that I – I do write them – I compose them, I write them, I do the scoring, I do the lyrics, I do the melodies but still, it’s a…it’s a work of God.”

Michael’s views on talent:

“You give of your talent, of your ability… the talent that was given you by the Heavens. That’s why we’re here, to bring a sense of escapism in time of need. And, uh, if you’re a painter you paint; if you’re a sculptor, you sculpt; if you’re a writer, you write; if you’re a songwriter, you give songs; if you’re a dancer, you give dance. You give people some love and some… some bliss and some escapism, and to show that you truly care from the heart, and be there for them. Not just from a distance, but show you really care. You know, take the long mile and be there for them. And that’s what I did, and many others who cared and helped. And it’s an important thing.”

His views on a spiritual energy:

“Anthony: Now Glenn from Toronto Canada asks, “Do you feel a special spiritual energy when you’re performing; do you feel you are connected to a higher force? Cause this is what you make many feel when they see you live?”
Michael: That’s exactly what it is, you’re connected to a higher source and you just go with the moment and you become one with, you know, the spirit. Not to sound religious or anything, but it’s a very spiritual… very much like religion, and it’s a God-given gift and you just go with it. And I’m honored to have been given it. And, uh, as fun to become one with the audience. It’s a one-ness, you know?”

His views on music and the music of the spheres:

“And playing music, the grass and the trees and the flowers… They’re all influenced by music. They become more beautiful and more vibrant in how they grow. Music is a very important and powerful substance, and all the planets in the universe make music. It’s called music of the spheres. They all make a different note; they make harmony. So there’s harmony even in the universe as we speak.”

Interesting mix of views: Zen, Christian, New Age and ancient philosophy combined. Michael embraced a potpourri of mystical faiths. It’s not certain how deep his faith really was, or how much he applied his faith steadily to his life. We can speak “truths” or grapevine philosophies. We can embrace these ideals with our minds, bodies and souls for moments or for interviews or when questioned about them, but integrating them into the “whole” of ourselves, (creating a “united” Self with our many sub-personalities) and acting from that core, is another matter and a challenge we all face every day.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 pm

This was my favorite memory of the memorial service:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 am

Michael quote:

"People may refuse our love or reject our message, but they are defenseless against our prayers." ~Michael Jackson
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Forever in the loving arms of the Lord:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next