MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other!

+5
ljmissmj
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
MJ Mod
9 posters

Go down

Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other! Empty Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other!

Post by MJ Mod Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 am

Hey guys! As many of you may already know 'MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical' has recently joined twitter. I have a personal twitter account that I use just to keep in touch with family and friends. I might make one just strictly for people in the MJ fan~mily and I also help admin out with the site's twitter. I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread here for all to share our twitter handles,follow each other, and keep in touch. Here is the twitter handle and link to the site's twitter, please follow and RT us!

@MJLoveIsMagical
link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

List of our members' twitter accounts:

Capricious Anomaly: @MJsCapriciousA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

corlista: @corlista [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ljmissmj: @LJMISSMJ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

midangerous: @midangerous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WeAreTheWorld: @WATW1221 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MJ Mod on Fri May 03, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other! Empty Re: Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 pm

I just made a twitter account for the first time a couple days ago-here's my handle and link

@WATW1221
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other! Empty Re: Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other!

Post by midangerous Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 pm

I made a twitter a few days ago, here I am:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Here's mine:

@MJsCapriciousA

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 am

GOOD MORNING BUTTERFLIES!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:34 am

I followed all of you! YAY!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 am

Everybody - I thought I would bring this back up - list your twitter if you have a twitter account (and follow us - we always follow you back!) We tweet MJ news-pix-vids-AEG trial etc.. all day - please retweet to your followers too!

Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other! 1792145769

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Please follow us guys and RT (retweet our tweets) TY Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 pm

this is cool!! i wish i had a twitter so u have one admin?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 pm

I am the admin of this site lol - of course I have one! I have this SITE's twitter!

Shamone girly you know this! king
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

oh i just thought u had a personal twitter

actually i didn't lol
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Just followed all of you. I'm kind of new to Twitter but it's time to learn. Shamone! Got to have a tshirt with Shamone on it! Maybe they'll have one at the MJ store at ONE. Going to opening night. Can't wait!
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

I followed you back on the site's twitter corlista! Do you mind if I add your twitter handle to the list above so that all on this site can see it and follow you too?
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Please do! Yes, I got your tweet. Thx.
Can u help w/ one thing? I'm new and no one I know uses Twitter. When you want to tweet to many ppl like when u retweeted my tweet, do you have a composite list that you've put together? Sorry to be so dumb.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 pm

@corlista

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Could you please PM me on this site with an example or just a little more info please? Thank you Smile

Adding your name to the list!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 am

Mine is @applegirlie21 if anyone would like to follow me. If you like, you can send me a tweet to let me know you're from this forum so I know who are you Smile
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Add your handle! Wink

Do You Have Twitter? If So Please Add Your Handle To This Thread So We Can All Follow Each Other! 246948820 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Just an FYI: This is a link to top 100 most followed on twitter:

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Add your twitter handles and 'follow us and please RT our tweets for the site!

@MJLoveIsMagical

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 pm

To all our newer members:

Please make sure to follow MJLIM on twitter for all the latest updates/ news stories that we post here daily. Also feel free to put your twitter handle in this thread so that we can add it to the list Smile
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down