MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year!

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year! Empty Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year!

Post by MJ Mod Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Michael Jackson "This day in HIStory" forum. Here we can all add and discuss "this day in history" topics pertaining only to MJ. This is for the purpose of remembering everything MJ ever did. I invite you all to post as well as I will post historic MJ dates and the information.

Of special mention: A very special thank you to our GREAT MJ Mod for doing the MJ TDIH for an entire year! As busy as you are doing so many other things, your devotion to this TDIH and all of this site is so much appreciated and you are so loved! I could never have maintained this site this last year without you, your support and your friendship. You rock! Love ya doll!

Last edited by MJ Mod on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year! Empty Re: Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year!

Post by Admin Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:00 pm

@MJ Mod: This is great -thanks for creating it-we all need to remember MJ's amazing accomplishments - there is barely a day in the calendar year that Michael didn't have something happening that was phenomenal whether in his entertainment endeavors or his philanthropic pursuits!

This is a great tribute to our Michael thanks again!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year! Empty Re: Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year!

Post by Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 pm

I just want to take another minute to say thank you to our MJ Mod who diligently maintains this thread every single day! I read every post and love the memories this brings back to me personally as I lived through the same years Michael did. For many who are younger this is a perfect thread for everyone to learn more about our precious MJ everyday!

Thank you so much MJ Mod! This thread means so much to me!

Michael Jackson's "This Day in HIStory" Forum ~ Thanks MJ Mod for 1st Year! 2034332820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Of special mention: A very special thank you to our GREAT MJ Mod for doing the MJ TDIH for an entire year! As busy as you are doing so many other things, your devotion to this TDIH and all of this site is so much appreciated and you are so loved! I could never have maintained this site this last year without you, your support and your friendship. You rock! Love ya doll!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down