MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from!

3 posters

Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from! Empty See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from!

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Well everyone, we have had MJ’s L.O.V.E. Is Magical online now for almost 6 months so I ran a statistic report to find out a few facts about our site. The most interesting thing I saw was how many people are visiting us! When I saw how many there are I thought I would list the numbers as to region. (These numbers do not include the people already members here.) The stats show that many of the guests come by often – many on a daily basis!

For most of the world I will list by country; in the US the list will be by state:

234 guests from the US ~ 122 from the rest of the World = total 355 guests!

>UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(47 of 50 states have people coming to the site)

Alabama 2
Alaska 1
Arizona 2
Arkansas 1
California 19
Colorado 4
Connecticut 2
Delaware 1
Florida 7
Georgia 4
Hawaii 6
Idaho 2
Illinois 2
Indiana 5
Iowa 1
Kansas 12
Kentucky 4
Louisiana 3
Maine 11
Maryland 2
Massachusetts 3
Michigan 3
Minnesota 3
Missouri 2
Montana 4
Nebraska 1
Nevada 9
New Jersey 5
New Mexico 6
New York 5
N. Carolina 4
N. Dakota 1
Ohio 7
Oklahoma 2
Oregon 5
Pennsylvania 5
Rhode Island 3
S. Carolina 3
Tennessee 3
Texas 15
Utah 4
Vermont 1
Virginia 27
Washington 3
West Virginia 3
Wisconsin 3
Wyoming 2

>CANADA 5

>WESTERN EUROPE & REGION

UK (England) 5
Ireland 1
Germany 9
France 3
Spain 3
Italy 7
Belgium 4
Holland 6

Sweden 3
Poland 2
Albania 2
Ukraine 6

>RUSSIA 11

>ASIA

China 9
Japan 2
S. Korea 3
N. Korea 1
Phillipines 3

>AFRICA 7

>MIDDLE EAST & REGION

Iraq 2
Iran 1
Lebanon 3
Pakistan 2
Saudi Arabia 2
Turkey 3
India 2
Egypt 1

>OCEANA & NEW ZEALAND

New Zealand 3
Australia 7

>SOUTH AMERICA

Argentina 1
Brazil 3

We have 129 members today 1/13/13!
So in total with the members and the guests there are 484 people so far enjoying our site!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from! Empty Re: See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from!

Post by MJ Mod Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

I've noticed we are gaining a lot more guests since we joined twitter- but I had no idea that we had quite this many signing up and looking at the site!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from! Empty UPDATE: 1/29/13

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Update: I ran another stat and was pleased to see many new guests have been visiting:

Poland: 7 new
Germany: 11 new
UK: 6 new
Korea: 4 new
Netherlands: 4 new
Belgium: 2 new

The rest of Europe and Worldwide outside of the US: 18 new

New in US: 78

Wow! Shamone everyone! Join up and see everything there is to see on MJs Love Is Magical!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from! Empty Re: See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from!

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:11 pm

This site is really MAGICAL!!! See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from! 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Aww May you are so sweet! See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the world they are from! 3480612478
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down