MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR)

4 posters

Go down

Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR) Empty Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR)

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR)

Shown on one of Germany's biggest TV stations: RTL. They showed a quick interview with the guy "Wolfgang Hammerschmidt" It was said it was sold for 19 M euros. It is being remodeled at the moment with a memorial for Michael and a museum. It will be open in one year.

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Deutscher kauft Michael Jacksons Neverland" (scroll to the middle to find a short video. It's in German.)

Here is translation:

Moderator "Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch now has a new owner: Wolfgang Hammerschmidt, who has had stars like Guns n Roses under concert contract. He bought MJs estate in LA for 19million €. Right now he is renovating it."

Wolfgang H: "We are considering old photos and description of the crew that used to work there. A memorial is gonna be built and a museum."

Moderator: "The amusement park and the circus and an open air concert place will be there, too. It is supposed to be opened in 1 year."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The MJ Estate has been contacted via the MJ Online Team. There should be some info soon on this. I personally have a hard time believing this - it remains to be seen.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR) Empty Re: Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR)

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

This rumor has been proven to be just that - a rumor! NVRL (Sycamore Valley Ranch) is NOT for sale!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR) Empty Re: Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR)

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

And the MJ BS keeps going on huh? Why is it that people feel that it's acceptable to just make up total crap and publish it! It is obvious it's only to get their name noticed! Oh I know - I need publicity so I'll say something about Michael Jackson along with my message to make myself a big name - yeah ok- They really need to learn that they should NEVER lie about MJ-it isn't the kind of attention they are looking for and end up looking like the losers they really are!

Neverland Ranch sold to German concert promoter (RUMOR) 4027144911

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

I wish these rumors would stop. Thank you for confirming this Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:23 pm

You're welcome midangerous Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:50 pm

all i can say is enough with the rumors already i want some truth for once
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down