MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth

4 posters

Go down

New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth  Empty New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm

New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth

Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth (Kindle Edition)

A New ebook on Amazon called "Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth," takes a close look at the poem Planet Earth and the song and film Earth Song. Michael's environmental message is a central part of his message of love.

Book Description

Publication Date: January 11, 2013
This book focuses on an area of vital importance to Jackson: his concern for Planet Earth, its ecosystems and life forms, human and nonhuman, its flora and fauna. In rehearsals for his This Is It, he defined the purpose of his planned tour as spreading a two-fold message: the importance of love and protecting the environment. Because he made his love and concern for the planet central to his art, including in his last tour, and because it is a deep concern of mine as well, my focus here is to explore Michael Jackson’s love for Planet Earth, as revealed in two major works, the poem "Planet Earth" and the song and short film, "Earth Song." I hope my discussion of these works will increase the reader's appreciation of Michael Jackson's deep commitment to transforming our relationship with the earth to one of love and respect.

Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FYI: There's a variety of ways to read an ebook on Amazon--they provide a 5 GB Cloud storage space where you can put ebooks and read them there, or you can download them to your computer. If you have a tablet, smart phone, etc. you can download them to that.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth  Empty Re: New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth

Post by midangerous Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Wow, cool!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth  Empty Re: New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I might check out that book later.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Wow. It must be a very interesting book!!! New Book! Michael Jackson's Love for Planet Earth  2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down